Reviews for win edwerd met izzy
Fandals chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Ah trolls.
Hazaar chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Wow. I can't believe people took this seriously.

Sucessful troll is sucessful.
Arctick Child chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Ugh. Another Tara wannabe. How pathetic.
Mikket chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
You guys know this person made this story horrible on purpose, right...? It says so on their profile.
Kayla chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Pass the brain bleach?
taylorcaldwell chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This is one of the ones that is deliberately bad, isn't it?
Adele19 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Aw man...totally made my day. XD
Anon chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Obvious troll is obvious.
NopeJustMe chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Oh wow, this is one of the best parodies I've read- made me laugh out loud in some places (people read the profile- this isn't actually real)

Hmm, or perhaps I should review as a troll fan should;

EDWERDISHOT says; 'liek OMG wow dis is soo0o ammasing! i luv alkl yur charectrs scepcailly izzy- ur soo ryt she is mcuh betrer than stoopid slut bella D: and edwerd is soo0o hott! its wud b gr8 if he tured izzy in2 a vampoie 2 evn tho shes a werewulf!

hey all u stoppid falmers! Spot it! ur just jelouis!'

There, have to turn my brain back on now. Please continue, this is really very funny. _
lulz chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
yay, troll. :D
Meh chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was kind of a fail troll. I like the ones that use sarcasm and wit to make their point better than those that simply use henious grammar and spelling.
AverageGeekyFanFiccer chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
...Please tell me you're not serious about this story. If you are - please edit it. A lot. Best of luck to you.:)
psych11 chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Well, it's not really my particular taste in trolls. I prefer the ones that are well-written when it comes to grammar and spelling with other things that make them ridiculous. But, judging by the reviews, you have managed to drive several people up the wall, so congrats. You have successfully trolled.

Assuming this is a troll, because with some people on this site, it's tough at times to tell the difference between a fic that's meant to be a fic and one that's meant to be a troll.
lecabe chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
When I first read this, I thought, "This is really crappy. As in, I've lost all reason to believe in mankind anymore." Though I did get a couple of laughs with my friends.

Guys, those of you who are like 'omg ur grammer sux u dont even spek english riteQ!1!11!'-

Read the profile.

Le 'Duh'?

;)
Folie.a.deuxx chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Wow, I love it when a bunch of assholes who think they are better than everone else write stories like this to make themselves feel better! Keep up the great work!

(Please note the sarcasm in the statement above.)