Reviews for Facets
Anna O'Carrick chapter 3 . 1/3
It's been approximately five and a half years since you updated- bit longer than five and a half hours, though the coincidence is kinda ironic. Sooooo do you want to write some more of this? Or any story in general?
A
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
okay you wrote this very well but a few problems, one no mother would ever run away from their child in pain, two , not really a problem as much as a WHY? for the love of Rassilon would you make her Reinette!? Blaugf
obsessed-with-HP chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Please update! Pwetty pwease? With bananas on top?
ElizabethxSalvatore chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I love it (: The fact that Rose hated her future self is kinda confusing but also amusing. I keep wanting to laugh everytime past Rose glares or says something snarky :D

Keep up the good work
EstellePoubelle10 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Awwww...why'd you stop?

I'm really enjoying this story...and I really hope you continue it soon. :)
ifan13 chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Ah! Like all of your stories, I love this! I'm sad about poor Rose 1 being stuck in the back of Rose's head, but this is really great! I love that the reason the Doctor was kissing Reinette was that she was actually Rose! Yay!

Please, please, please, please update!
MissySelenity chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
I love this, hey can Rose/Reinette end up going with them? Please! I know in the episode that Reinette dies in the end but this is fanfiction. Anyway, update please!
jonara chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
as you drag me along kicking and screaming... *don't like Doctor liking Reinette!*.. part of me started to think..ookay..this is WHY he liked her..that has to be better then him just plain liking her. and then it also hit me that this is why that ship using body parts to fix itself needed her mind..thats why it was such a special mind. Makes perfect sense!

I'm glad you explained why she was in a relationship with the king..I started wondering about that..right before you explained it. She was just playing out a part in history and did not really like it.
BD Plague chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Oh now this is FANTASTIC. 3 Really, I love how well you write. Elegant, descriptive, following along with the script but still adding new content, and addictive as all hell to boot! I really hope at some point in the future you update this story, I really like where this is going. Your characterization of Reinette is most excellent. Kudos, my friend!

BD Plague
I-Can-Spell-Confusion-With-A-K chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Hm...this story is equally awesome if a bit harder to read at the moment from your other stuff I've read. I'm such a Rose/Doctor shipper that I'm getting mad at Rose herself in another body for getting in their way lol...that could start a whole other discussion of how deep my issues regarding attachments to fictional characters and their relationships are, but there you go...I can only imagine the problems I'm going to have once girls start hanging all over 11. ANYWAY, all of that being said, I've thought about a concept pretty close to this and you are more than doing my half-formed ideas justice. Yet again, looking forward to finding out more.
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
that explains why the droids said rose was compatible, and trims a very messy loose end. I like. Update soon! Please!
teacupsandcyanide chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
I'm loving the bitch fighting between the two incarnations of Rose. At first I was worried calling one Rose and the other Rose 1 wouldn't work because I would just read over the 1 without seeing it and get all confused-ed. But as her speech is in italics it works out fine.
teacupsandcyanide chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
It all falls into place now! This...this is just...awesome.
teacupsandcyanide chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I love this one! Actually I was pretty shocked that she's Reinette lol. I'm just grinning like an idiot at the moment as I haven't read any DW fanfics for almost a year and now it's all coming back to me.
ChristinaAngel chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Wow the irony is that the person Rose hated because she captured the Doctor's attention was really herself I loved! Also liked seeing Rose struggle to fulfil her role as the King's mistress while still loving the doctor. I might have to watch that episode again with this chapter in mine. Thanks for updating!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »