Reviews for Riddle
Lady Russell Holmes chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
So, who sent out the riddle in the first place? V. good, btw. I like your character voice.
Zvezdana chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
*cackles* you were driving me insane with that riddle, but I did manage to figure it out once you cleared up that Big Indian wasn't a grandfather.
aitvaras chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
lolz! i got that after reading the riddle the second time )

funny though to picture everyone being all zombielike about the riddle when it had such a simple answer.. lolz! funny story )
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
LOL! That's funny. No, I heard that riddle ages ago and I thought the answer was so obvious, but like in the fic, everyone else had a really hard time answering it! LOL That's a very cute fic. Well done.
_~
DreamWeaver
KittyCatBlack chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
I'm usually fairly good with riddles, but this one had ME baffled. I finally asked m' mum and she said the answer was his mother. Mothers, they're so brilliant but many of us refuse to see it. She's never going to let me live this down, now. ::grumble grumble::

great ficcy, though!
Moonlight Evil chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
lol that was hilarious!
ER chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
That was hard!
Dali2theLlamasquared chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Whoot! I solved it! Then again, I have this game named "Mindtrap" that had a riddle very similar to it...very similar indeed...oh well!

I enjoyed how everyone was going crazy over all of this while Dumbledore solved it upon reading it. But who actually sent the riddle around? Dumbledore himself? Hmm...

It was so funny, how Flitwick was looking up Indian culture, and how Lavender saw a grim next to a man in her gazing...I enjoyed it majorly! Hee hee! Nice and light-hearted.
Starr chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
That's cute! It reminds me of a riddle my best friends older brother told us. The riddle is:

A man and his son are in a car wreck. Both are taken to the different hospitals. The boy is lying on the operating table when the doctor comes in and says "I cannot operate on this person, he is my son." How is this possible? The answer is she is his mom, of course.
Campy Capybara chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Good one, jazz!

Logic puzzles like yours are very fun and very vexing. They require a little lateral thinking to solve. It was funny to see how a question like that sweep through an area and remain unsolved. It reminded me of one particularly vexing logic puzzle that stumped my group of friends for weeks about an albatross sandwich.
protest.riot chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
BWAHAHAHA stupid humans! this is why dumbledore needs to be around 24/7!
Johnnys-eeyore chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
d'uh! the big indian was the little indians mummy
Vkitty chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
I didnt even figure that riddle out!
snapefan51 chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Cool! I can just picture the students and staff at Hogwarts going slowly out of their monds over this one! Leave it to Albus to know the answer! Again, I have read this before and swore I had left a review. Me bad, sorry! Cute story. :)
hypnoticageregression chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Yay! I couldn't solve it!