Reviews for From Bleak to Bleaker
Rocket Wolf chapter 26 . 6/11/2010
HA! Like father like son...never changing their underwear. You think perhaps the two of them would learn by now... P: Ah well. Maybe it's in the genes.

Anyway, marvelous ending to a marvelous fic! It took a while for our friends to go their separate ways (especially May and Whitney - geez, I was afraid that could go on for /hours/!) but in the end, everyone lives...happily ever after (pizza and kitchen sex...?) x3

The end credits...Mondo and Lucas will never be able to escape them. Poor kids; never got to see the light of evil. Ah well, perhaps we'll see them pop up in another one of your fics...but I'd be surprised if they actually managed to get it done before the end credits...

Anyway, enough silly rambling on my part. Lovely fic, enjoyable and full of giggles and stained pants as always (and unlike Ash and Gio, I actually /change/ mine :P). I just loved this fic from the first chapter of "Giovanni's New Neighbor" and now I think you're inspiring me to actually finish a Max the Robot chapter for once in my lazy life. o: Awesome job as always!

YAY, SANDWICHES! owo
ShadowKing1988 chapter 26 . 6/9/2010
...It's over? Aw, man! Well, you certainly had a good run with this fic. Thanks once again for sharing your clever wit with the world!
Zefri012 chapter 26 . 6/9/2010
...

What was the plot-line again? XD

No, seriously, sweet. Most people might whine about how you went off topic and away from the plot-line, but screw the plot-line! You have an awesome way of twisting characters into different roles and you are CONSTANTLY giving me new shipping ideas (Whitney/May, never thought of it before).

... But damn, it's over and done with and never gonna be added to and eventually this story will end up on page 3857 of the Pokemon fanfic archive, drowned out by soppy fangirl shippings where the main characters go to school (seriously, who, what, where, when why and how?) and only be passed on and suggested by those who fav it and... Wait, wasn't I meant to be praising this fanfic?... What ISN'T to praise about it? 8D 9001 awesome points for you Axletia.
Zefri012 chapter 25 . 4/17/2010
O_O I didn't know Max could get that angry? And he has a lazor? HE'S GONNA KILL ME!

... Anyways... Lol... Seems a little more srs than normal, but still lol of many lols. You've managed to put me on the righteous path of Max/Molly shippings as well. XD

And when you say end, you mean end of chapter or end of story? ... Meh. Nothing good ever lasted forever. _'
Zefri012 chapter 24 . 2/9/2010
o_O Man how did I not notice a whole new chapter? I need to check my e-mails mo-HOLY SEA URCHINS! MY E-mail count... IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND! (Shot)

... Anyways, I loled. Once again, the frickin' evil sponges and starfish rise up, although now they have pointy things! O AND they have intelligence? EL GASPO!
Kaida Kaguya chapter 24 . 12/20/2009
I. Love. This. Story. 3
ShadowKing1988 chapter 24 . 12/20/2009
LOL (*Imagines a young Ash eating crayons one at a time*)
Rocket Wolf chapter 23 . 11/7/2009
OK...that fight between Giovanni and Mortimer was highly amusing. xD Geez, maybe throwing a legendary pokemon into a table and then getting your wife to punch him in the head is a more effective way of capture nowadays? o3o lolz, kiddin'. But then again...

Anyway, nice chapter (no surprise there) and I can't wait for more pudding and cake randomnez. :P
ShadowKing1988 chapter 23 . 11/3/2009
You are truly a master with the Giovanni-Mortimer scenes. I get the feeling Giovanni's on the verge of strangling that hippy of a Deoxys!
Kaida Kaguya chapter 23 . 11/3/2009
YOU GOT TULIP'D!
Zefri012 chapter 23 . 11/3/2009
Yeesh, Domino, you're more fickle and indecisive than a God damn blond celebrity with more plastic than flesh! The only difference is you like blowing things up!

Anywhoo... Awesome is the only word I can think... Except for nothing whatsoever... _
ShadowKing1988 chapter 22 . 8/19/2009
Insanity (n.): The inability to think of anything else except apple juice and cupcakes while being chased by deadly robots.

Keep the lulz comin'!
dragonchild25 chapter 22 . 8/18/2009
YAY! FOR DOUBLE CROSSING!
Zefri012 chapter 22 . 8/18/2009
XD

The masterpiece continues, I don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said. XD Update soon!
Zefri012 chapter 21 . 7/7/2009
XD Need I say anything?

I always thought Domino would have an angsty past :D Angsty... And Ash... ... ... ALMOST seemed sensible... ... Meh, who really cares? Pls update!