Reviews for Forever Shine
staidwaters chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Awww, Seph & Zack being all responsible and soldiery. So cute...Thanks for sharing!
StyxxsOmega chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
wow. please write more.
laughingst chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Excellent plot, with a brilliant cliffhanger. I hope this story is continued at some point! It's just too good to drop.
Darkeyes chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Thank you for sharing such delightful stories (Shine series, and Simple mission series). I will be eagarly awaiting the next update of this. I really do enjoy stories which revolve around the friendship of Sephiroth and Zack.
Kira2Maxwell chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
YAY! I love this series and i didn't know that there was a third one out. So cool. I love how well you do the characters. It rocks. Can't wait for an update.
DreamWeaver619 chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Aw, Zack is such a cool person! A hero all the way through! And Seph can be too in the same way, though he would never admit he had a soft heart deep down!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
DreamWeaver619 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Oh that was great! I love little sweet stories about Zack and Seph like this! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Dantes Valadris chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
You do Zack so well :D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
oh, plz plz update!
cloudstrifejen chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Woo! I really love to see how Sephiroth will look like in those thick clothes, goggles and a hat for Gaia's sake! Lol! Hmm... Reminds me of Cloud's goggles in Advent Children.
Kazaam chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
I love the image of Seph and Zack with scarves and hats! LOL.

**amused at the talking chocobos.** And at Zack wondering how they'd hear each other. XD

Wow, I really like how you wrote Seph being so stern about Zack not doing anything dangerous if there's nothing they could do. You can really tell that he's concerned about anything else happening to Zack!

LOL the friendly screaming banshee. XD

I like how you brought up the flooding in Gongaga again! That would be so awful to have to go through.

Man, that comment about the "half-lame SOLDIER" was just cruel! Poor Zack! **hugs him.**

Can't wait for the next part!
Dackerie chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Awesome story!Please update soon!
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Yay! Another Sephiroth & Zack FF7 fic! This one sounds really good so far! I'm looking forward to more! Ila
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Let's try this again. *kicks *

How much did I love Zack this chapter. First he's being cute with the chocobos, then he's thinking he's not a naive kid, then he's excited about getting to the village (and the banter between him and Seph for that part was priceless "Za-ack, the friendly ghost!"), then he's cute with the little girl, then he's like, "sticks and stones may break my bones..." with the disgruntled guy... XD;

I really like the phobia of floods you've given him, too. I like the way you've been developing that recently.

...All the crazy snow reminds me of the Great Glacier part in FF7, because the snow blows the "camera" to all these different angles every so often, and you have to press O or something to drop these flag markers so you can figure out what the heck direction Cloud is supposed to be going in. XD;
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Oh, this is so intriguing! I love the image of the rescue team heading out on chocobos... and Zack's comment of how talkative they are (and Seph's reply)!

The imagery of the mountains and the snow is so vivid; you wrote that so well.

LOL at the "I'm a friendly screaming banshee" line (and Seph's reply)!

And, aww... Zack wanting to tag along is so like him. Looking forward to reading more of this!

Oh, and I love the chapter title; it works so well!