Reviews for Rumors and Assets
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Another great Hinata fic o..o
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
...
DaWeirdAsianGirl chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Hello! (If you see this, coolio. I just want to see this updated somehow... But it's 12/26/14, so you probably won't see this. *sigh*)
I've recently stumbled upon this (fantastic) fanfic... And when I read your notice, I waited once again.
I'm not trying to force you to update, but I don't want to see this one rot here, unfinished. I get that your tech became a fuing (SUCH FOUL LANGUAGE!) pain in the patootie (or, in better terms, ass...assins?), but... Do try to update! It's too late, but it's worth the shot! Um... Yeah, that's it... I'll go now.
—TheWeirdAsianGirlinYourMind
meadora-chan chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
Gahh this fic is so darn cute! I love it! Hinata is my favorite character in Naruto, so seeing her grow and of course, being surrounded by a bunch of dudes like the BAMF that she is is total greatness. I absolutely love the craziness that you've put into this fic!

Regarding losing the story chapters, have you tried Dropbox? I always lost my USBs too, so I switched all my files to Dropbox, and voila! I never lose! Anyways, unless you like the hard material, something like Dropbox or Google Drive might be a good idea.

So... Thanks for such an amazing story, good luck on finding your chapters (or rewriting them I guess), and I patiently await your next chapter!
Tsu-Chan chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Please find motivation! I really enjoy this story just like all random readers here :D SasuHinaItaMada is awesomeness...ah, the wonderful blossoming of love...YOSH!
sirenmergirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I don't like reading about wimps who whinge about every infinitesimal problem in their lives as if it's the end of the world, and I don't like seeing Hinata stoop to that level, so I think I'll stop here. I guess it's supposed to be humorous, but it got really old, really fast.
guest 874689469 chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
omg you are now one of my new heroes. to think youd still continue this story, which i love very very very much btw, despite everything is just really admirable and i love that youre still willing. will definitely look forward to the update. i hope you find one of the backups so you wont have to rewrite ; v ; you are the best. wheee
HimeHaeDen chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
OMG! What an awesome story! It's so hilarious and exciting for every chapter! I love how Tobi can be so cute and annoying at the same time! Hahahaha! And i love Hidan and Deidara being the ones to restrict Tobi when it comes to Hinata! Akatsukis are just in denial but they do care about Hinata! Yaaaay! That idea is sooo awesome! Tsk, tsk, tsk, I wonder when Itachi will sweep Hinata off her feet, and then Sasuke is in the way too! Hahahahaha! Although this must be SasuHina, right? But i still support ItaHina! Itachi ftw for me! Kyaaaaaa! I can't get enough of that Sharingan Princess story! I think it's a cool trick, a play inside the story!

Oooh! More funny interactions especially Tobi, Hinata, Hidan and Deidara! And of course the ItaHinaSasu triangle! Kyaaaa! Maybe somewhere down there you can input ItaHina fluff, but of course with Itachi being a little oblivious! And maybe Sasuke disliking the ItaHina moment! oh, and about the rumor? hehehe. i'll wait! Go for it! I hope you find your motivation soon, Author-sama! This is an awesome piece! I salute you!

-hime
aurora0914 chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
I support you! Do your best, Chibi-chan! Don't let technology win!
JASHIN-SAMA chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I know I'm about 4-5 years late, and you most likely abandoned all of your fics, but PLEASE UPDATE! I CANNOT LIVE WITH SEEING SUCH A GOOD STORY BE ABANDONED! PLEASE! \(TT)/ () Please?
MLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Exciting!
nina chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Y stop here? pls update soon I enjoy reading this fic
Fher34 chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Only 8 chapters D: there has to be more! Nooooooooo! More yes?
Anuway i hope u continue the history
Fher34 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
XD km laughing so hard Im giving mom a headache :D this was awesome!
Voshimo chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
I love this story! Too bad I'm 4 years too late for an update -_-'
aurora0914 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
*POUT* YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN YEARS ! DISGRACEFUL ! YOU MUST UPDATE SOON !