Reviews for No Going Back
Glimare chapter 17 . 4/20/2014
Dawww... these two are so... oh man you did a good job. Mithos is such a manipulative brat and Lloyd was so confused... Man there's not enough words to cover this one. Well done!
Kharlan Hero chapter 17 . 6/2/2012
I really liked this story. Every time things seemed to be working out, something else would happen and confuse poor Lloyd again. At least Lloyd convinced Kratos to stay at the end. :)
KrispyLays chapter 17 . 12/13/2011
I love this story! *sniff* So beautiful...
orangepotato chapter 17 . 10/30/2011
And I'm done!

A great story with a lot of interesting material.

It's been fascinating seeing your old writing style and watching how you grew as an author in this story and then comparing this story to your recent one. You have a skill with writing and I'm glad you decided to publish some stuff to share your talent.

Anywho, you did a great job with the last few chapters.

So Lloyd won't get his memory back, but hey, that's what the future is for. And he has Kratos! That was always an aspect of the game that I didn't enjoy: Kratos leaving. I'm glad you changed that around.

Anyways, great job and wonderful story!

orangepotato chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
Alright!

Life is finally out of the way so I can read more fanfiction! I was rather busy recently, so I never had a chance to read more of your stories, but now I'm back on track!

Since I read these chapters interspersed with other things, I can't remember the exact details, but I know one thing: It's amazing!

You really did a wonderful job writing this. Whenever it feels like the story might be winding down, you grab hold of the plot and twist it around.

Lloyd finally agreeing to forget? That was crazy! I'm glad he's coming around, though it'll be hard for him to fight through all of his emotions. I'm interested to see if there's any way for him to return to normal. Cruxis-Lloyd said there was no going back, so I guess I'll just have to read and see.

Again, wonderful job with the characters and this story. Just like with your other story, I am enjoying the Yuan/Raine. I never even thought I'd say that since I simply couldn't see them as a couple, but you've written them in such a way that I can't help but like it. "D

I'm only a few chapters away from the end, so I'm super excited to see how it turns out! Hopefully Lloyd can beat Yggdrasill's face in! :D

orangepotato chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
This'll be a sort review since I need to get going to college and I'm already running late because I wanted to review for this as well, so I'm sorry about that. :D

Very interesting so far. That was a nice twist, Lloyd becoming an angel since Yggdrasil destroyed the only real way of knowing how to help Lloyd.

A very neat idea, to be sure. Now he's four(but looks and acts like a teenager) and he's going to be meeting up with his old friends. That'll be a strange meeting to be sure. :D

Just so you know, I saw you like the pairing of Yuan/Raine(and it was hinted as much this chapter) but I never found myself liking it. However, you write it in such a way(especially in your other story) that I'm growing slightly fond of it... so great job!

It's been wonderful so far and I hope to continue reading it again soon! Marvelous job moving the plot along by the way, I'm very excited to see what you have planned!

orangepotato chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
I decided I'd review every five chapters since this one is significantly shorter than the other I just finished.

A very interesting story so far. A very curious way to fulfill Lloyd's wish and certainly not as he intended.

You've done a good job with Lloyd's age drop. I think it's interesting as well that he's forgetting who his friends are... that'll certainly create complications. Especially now, since Lloyd's probably going to turn into a toddler.

I have to say, the last few lines of this chapter were adorable and, in hindsight, a little sad. Kratos couldn't be around forever, as he had promised.

I'm excited to continue reading! Can't wait to see what you have planned!

orangepotato chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
That's right, I'm still searching your stories to find ones to read since I caught up with the other one.

I saw this one and thought it looked interesting.

I must say, very interesting. I'm curious as to what's going to happen next. What did Mithos do, how is Lloyd and Kratos going to interact with each other, hell, what's going to happen next!

The beginning, with little Lloyd was just so sad, and then to transition to where he just found out Kratos was his father... man, that poor guy is going through a lot at the moment.

It's all still brilliantly written and I'm excited to see what you have in planned.

Underwater Dreaming chapter 17 . 9/29/2011
...Sad to see it end, but I don't know what else there could be to write about...

AWESOME story! Loved it!
Heyo chapter 13 . 6/11/2011
Nice chappie :D

keep going!
Felix-Anima333 chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
I would like to point out that, when Lloyd was eight, Genis was three. Even with his high intellect, I would still assume him to make more three-year-old comments with speech. Also, he may not even have been at the village at that place, for he and Raine may not have necessarily come straight to Iselia after coming over from Tethe'alla, Genis also says in-game that Iselia could have been a place where he and Raine could finally call home, which suggests they travelled to the point where he was older then a new born, also in-game Genis says something about Lloyd and Colette coming up and talking to him when he was in school. Great story though, I'm only up to chapter four so far, but I'm weird so I notice small things like this, and i've played TOS so much, I know it back to front. But dw about it, I just thought I should mention it, it does not at all detract from the story. :)
AccountInvisible chapter 17 . 7/7/2010
You've made me so FRICKING HAPPY! THERE ARE NO EMOTICONS FOR THIS EMOTION!

Ahem...sorry. Lost mah cool:) Anyways...this was a really good story. You had me worried towards the end, though. I though Kratos was going to leave like he did in the game. But I guess I should have known better. After all, this is COMPLETELY different from the game:)

P.S. Never expected the YuanxRaine pairing...it is cute though! You've managed to put it on my favorite pairings list:)

ONWARD TO THE SEQUEL!
AccountInvisible chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
This story has officially broken my heart...

Kratos can finally raise his son, but now Lloyd loses all friends he made...

Such bittersweetness...
AccountInvisible chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Yggdrasill/Mithos needs to diiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!

I'll go beat him up on ToS again! There...that'll work...
AccountInvisible chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
Aaaahhh...

Oh crap there in for it now!