Reviews for The Rushing Wind
TheGecko99 chapter 24 . 11/18/2014
Perfect. Most complete, well thought out and well written fic I've read to date.
John Spangler chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Usually I don't read stories from this fandom, but the page on TvTropes made me curious, so I decided to give it a look. And I did the right thing! This story is really amazing, the characters and couples are very well portrayed, and there's the typical atmosphere of the anime. Compliments, dude!
hanouka chapter 24 . 9/17/2014
whoa first im satisfied for its length of the story telling,it fits to tell such ways like others want to portray the cast
2nd, so pump up! im big fan of, nope not SxK though i really am too,but MxK tops more hehehehhjust love how it just fits and im greatful you tell side of the pair other than the main coup,,coz really no more others let them be who they are and progressed just as that and got almost same or rather more than the main pair,,such bad-Ass you got A f! #$ing PLUS
3rd is it just me or your more relaying the story on relationship lighting here,yeah i read the fights and their class clashes, plausible but can be improved,,you end them up in pairs,etc just happy single and all that, no complains here just tell'n what i come up with
over-all reading it all is worth making for ..looking forward you level up those 'magic' lambda driver brain of yours coz im tippping my hat for this work of yours!Cheers!
Anon chapter 24 . 5/9/2014
Lovely ending.
Mel chapter 24 . 4/13/2014
This has to be the best Full Metal Panic fic out there. It's incredible. The writing is awesome, the characters are great. Simply awesome!
Raina1 chapter 24 . 12/4/2013
There are not enough words in the English language to describe how happy finding this awesome story made me. Your talent as a writer is phenomenal, it's hard to believe I found something this well written on fanfiction of all places. If you ever get a novel published, tell me where to get it, because I will be the first in line. Your characterization of everyone and the progression of their relationships is spot on and exactly the way one might imagine them. The Kaname/Sousuke shipper in me feels there wasn't enough focus given to it, but that's just my personal bias, because otherwise I have no complaints.
inkydoo chapter 24 . 7/11/2013
OMG.
So much love.
This was a great read. I'm actually kind of distraught that I mainlined it and read it all in a day. What am I going to do now? I even like your original characters.
inkydoo chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
1. This is amazing writing. You've got a few words missing from time to time, and in the earlier chapters, there were a few spots where the verb tense switched around, but it's not enough to make me even THINK about not reading this story.
2. This is an amazing story with spot-on characterization. I can imagine this happening and everyone's decisions seem very natural.
3. Is Kurz's AI named Betty in reference to the Paul Simon song?

The things you think about when reading fanfiction... :)
Biblio388 chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
This is an excellent fic. The storyline is great and the characters are interesting. this is the kind of fic that keeps me coming back to this site.
KyriaHitomi chapter 24 . 4/19/2013
FANTASTIC! I couldn't stop reading.
FMP! fandom really needs more stories like this. Thank you!
SidenPryde chapter 24 . 3/10/2013
Good stuff. Could use a little polishing in places, but enjoyable overall.
Iaculus chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
So far, a solid piece of work that captures the spirit of the series well, but you could really use some better proofreading. The text is littered with typos and malapropisms that a decent editor should have caught (clamored instead of clambered, for example).
drama's tokijin chapter 24 . 1/7/2013
I love this story! You got the fmp cast realy well, and your ocs are awesome!
Anim3cUtI3 chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
I literally spent my whole day reading your story! It is beyond amazing! I really hope to read a next chapter soon!

Please update soon hun

xx
Cla.V chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
This is brilliant! YOU are brilliant!

(And I'm screwed, as I was supposed to clean up my flat but kept on reading and reading instead. Your fault, really.)

This is by far one of the BEST FMP story I've read; Sousuke, Kaname, Mao etc all remained in character, and I loved the original ones. Espeacilly Bear, I just wanna hug him or something! The story has a great plot, and I loved that you managed to get it beyond the manga's AmalgamXMithrill. I'm curious, I definetly want more, and I want to hug you just as much as I want to hug Bear.

Plus, the panties Leonardo sent Kaname were genius!

I could go on and on, but I'll stop now.

CONGRATULATIONS!,