Reviews for The Rushing Wind
Seigi-san chapter 19 . 1/11/2009
I'm beyond glad those two made up. They belong together as much as Kaname and Sousuke do _ thank you.
GeshronTyler chapter 18 . 1/11/2009
Hot Damn! Two new chapters, and best of all, the smarmy bastard got toasted! I won't be writing him off as dead though, not unless they actually find his body. After all, Gauron survived (sort of) the explosion of his Venom, and Belial ( I think that's Leonard's AS) is much more developed. Self-preservation is, after all, one of the main emotional components to usage of the Lambda driver. Sousuke certainly got hit by a nasty chain of events, but I'm glad that Kaname was able to help.

The increased lambda driver capability that Mithril now has

makes for a situation with interesting implications. Normally,

military organizations actively discourage personal relationships among individuals in the same commands, but as Kurz and Melissa just showed, it may be necessary to support and cultivate such things to strengthen lambda capable units.

I hope we'll get a view inside the enemy's camp, after the failure of their assault, and that Leonard's hostage gets rescued.

Looking forward to more.
Tiger-Cub684 chapter 18 . 1/11/2009
aww, poor Sousuke. :( good thing he's got Kaname there. She is *so* the dominant one in the relationship _

trully epic chapter. i'm glad your friend didn't kill you over all the different versions. :D and it was worth it; this chapter was trully excellent :D well done

and update soon ;D
Tiger-Cub684 chapter 17 . 1/11/2009
wow, what did he do? intense chapter. i really began to feel claustrophobic with everything closing in there. _
Glory of Dawn chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
I find a certain irony in the fact that the ad at the bottom of the page is for MechQuest.

Anyways, this is really good, as usual. I wish I could write as well as you .

Can't wait for your next update, please hurry soon!
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
I LOVED the fighting in this chapter! You did awesome with the descriptions too! Very nicely done!

Poor Sousuke, he always blames himself for things! ( But that was sweet of Kaname to go there for him. It was funny when she hit him on the head, and also sweet because that's probably what he needed. D

That was an interesting way to say I Love You to Sousuke, but that was really cute too! It made me smile!

AWESOME chapter! I can't wait to read more! keep up the great work!
This is my name chapter 17 . 1/10/2009
Good story, but there were a couple problems with this chapter.

First, the Amalgam arm slaves have ice on them when the first drop, but their heat shields are so hot that they're glowing.

Second, it looks like you accidentally copied and pasted a few paragraphs towards the end of the chapter,from "The enemy fell on him again before Kurz could gloat..." to ""Kurz!" Betty cried."
Tabasc0 chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
Aw...

I'd say you nailed Kaname's tough love approach.

And a well told alternate version of the Battle of Merida Island, what more could a reader want?
J Luc Pitard chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
Yeah for Mithril! Yeah for Kaname!
J Luc Pitard chapter 17 . 1/10/2009
This story is engaging and the action is so well written that I had to stop and remind myself that the soldiers killed were all fictional and that the pain Sousuke will put himself through is likewise. I can't help but feel for all of them and that's my compliment to you. I especially felt the radio chatter at the end. “Urzu-7, stop! It’s us.”

I'm relieved the next chapter's already out!
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 17 . 1/9/2009
Meh! Leonard makes me sick! *Snarl* he's mean! But, we all know that already, right?

Aw! That was a cute scene with Melissa and Kurz, I hope that there will be more of those!

I like Sousuke's conversations with Al for some reason D They make me smile!

Great chapter! Very nice descriptions and everything!

It's late now, and I will read the second chapter tomorrow, I sadly don't have time to tonight. (

But keep up the awesome work! i'll read chapter 18 asap!
catbaker chapter 18 . 1/9/2009
YAY! I'll take a dbl post over a cookie anyday of the week! Even though I've already read it, it still rocks! I love this story and your grasp on these characters never stops amazing me! I can't wait till you finish the next little project for me to look over...and of course the next chapter (which is my new fave btw!) Happy writing!
Seigi-san chapter 16 . 1/4/2009
This story is fantastic. Love the Kaname/Sousuke moments (I spent all of TSR waiting for them to actually tell each other how they felt) and all your OC's. You have Kurz and Melissa down perfectly, and I can't wait for them to reconcile _

please update again soon!
Patrick Bateman chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I read a lot of fanfiction, and I can honestly say that this is probably the best written piece of fanfiction I have read. The story is intriguing, the characters are believable, and you have a knack for keeping things from getting stale or cliche. Kudos!

Now I can only hope that you see this story through to its conclusion. It would be a shame to leave such a great story unfinished.
LavenderSkies chapter 16 . 1/1/2009
A good FMP fic is hard to find, and I'm glad I found this one. Great story so far. Has a good balance between character relationships and the overall plot. I like the way you describe things, and I'm loving the humor that gets thrown in. Personal favorite being "Sousuke 'I'm a Specialist' Sagara". LOL! I think you have Kurz's character down. Love his lines. His interactions w/ Melissa also feels natural. If they were to have a relationship, it probably would be something like this. On the other hand, Sousuke's ease and sudden open display of affection once he and Kaname laid it all out...that I'm having some trouble with...but I can deal with it. LOL! Plot's very believable. Seems logical that the story could progress in this direction after events of TSR. And looks like things are getting exciting with Leonard's appearance! Your original characters are nice, too. I like them. Anyway, will be waiting for the next chapter! D
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »