Reviews for The Rushing Wind
KyriaHitomi chapter 24 . 4/19/2013
FANTASTIC! I couldn't stop reading.
FMP! fandom really needs more stories like this. Thank you!
SidenPryde chapter 24 . 3/10/2013
Good stuff. Could use a little polishing in places, but enjoyable overall.
Iaculus chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
So far, a solid piece of work that captures the spirit of the series well, but you could really use some better proofreading. The text is littered with typos and malapropisms that a decent editor should have caught (clamored instead of clambered, for example).
drama's tokijin chapter 24 . 1/7/2013
I love this story! You got the fmp cast realy well, and your ocs are awesome!
Anim3cUtI3 chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
I literally spent my whole day reading your story! It is beyond amazing! I really hope to read a next chapter soon!

Please update soon hun

xx
Cla.V chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
This is brilliant! YOU are brilliant!

(And I'm screwed, as I was supposed to clean up my flat but kept on reading and reading instead. Your fault, really.)

This is by far one of the BEST FMP story I've read; Sousuke, Kaname, Mao etc all remained in character, and I loved the original ones. Espeacilly Bear, I just wanna hug him or something! The story has a great plot, and I loved that you managed to get it beyond the manga's AmalgamXMithrill. I'm curious, I definetly want more, and I want to hug you just as much as I want to hug Bear.

Plus, the panties Leonardo sent Kaname were genius!

I could go on and on, but I'll stop now.

CONGRATULATIONS!,
cheers!,
Cla.
LilUrzu7 chapter 24 . 11/21/2012
Loved this story,really you did an amazing job on up the great writing.
distractinglysimple chapter 24 . 11/11/2012
Perfect. Just perfect.
Blueninja33 chapter 24 . 9/28/2012
It was awesome!
Sid chapter 24 . 9/19/2012
I had an amazing time reading this fic! Great work! Keep it up.
IdiAmeanDada chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
What can I say that has not already been said. This is by far my favorite FMP fanfic around. One of my favorite aspects of it was that you did not have have read any of the novels to follow along. Yet you seemlessly integrated bits and pieces of them in a brilliant AU. I know of these bits and pieces only through spoilers, as I have not read the novels myself, having just recently found FMP.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/18/2012
Beautiful! Lovely! 3 A sweet story and I really like how you brought Kaname to a more mature mindset without losing her innate fire. Her overreactive tsundere act gets old after a while. Tessa also came out nicely, which I appreciated a lot. The dynamic between her and Yang is good :)
captain distraction chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
perfect characterization, brilliant writing, some of the best kurz mao dialogue I've seen, while the story was not edge of my seat thrilling, the stories aim seemed to be the characters not the conflict so the gentle, combat light pace was excellent, all in all fantastic
Guest chapter 24 . 9/2/2011
This story was really good. You're a fantastic writer! Thank you for writing probably the only good Full Metal Panic fanfic out there.
callalily32 chapter 24 . 8/28/2011
wonderful, cute, beautiful story! It's been a pleasure to read; thank you!
290 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »