Reviews for The Rushing Wind
randomidiotgenius chapter 24 . 12/7/2010
AMAZING. I love this story so much. Your best work. Please continue when you can I AM HOOKED. I don't know if you are a mr fan, but if you are please look at avengingmyinnocence's stuff. You both have that magic in your stories that causes the reader to live in, and love, your writing.
satomika chapter 24 . 10/15/2010
i love it!

thank you!

and i love you for not killing leonard...

anyway...

i kind of didn't get what wraith said to kaname during their last conversation...
Guest chapter 24 . 8/17/2010
This was the most adorable and well written fmp fanfic I've read. Actually, its in my top 10 for how well written it is. I really enjoyed reading this, and souskexkaname is my favorite pairing. But thanks for being nice to tessa 2, lol. Thanks 4 posting!
dancingknight15 chapter 24 . 8/13/2010
Loved your fanfic! You defs have an awesome grasp of the characters as well as a great feel for the anime in general! I like how you took the characters beyond the framework of the series and had them grow and mature :)

Will we be hearing more about Leonard anytime soon? I feel like that was the only plot point that was left hanging...that and when Sousuke actually proposes to Kaname lol :P
skywolf666 chapter 24 . 8/2/2010
I love the hookups. I really really do. XD Everything that happened in this work seemed to come naturally and without pushing, which really made me savour the writing all the more. The detail was light and breathless, and that of course gave me the impression of watching it all play out in front of me like an anime. (grins) I fell in love with Del and Aristo from their first interaction, and by the time the campfire scene came around I was hopping up and down eagerly. I knew it'd end up nicely, and I was right. Then of course, Kurz and Melissa, and that really caught my eye from chapter one. I remarked to my sister, who had graciously shown me the fanfiction, "They're like rabbits!". Trust me, the comment was one of praise, lol, because it's the way I imagined them all the way from episode one. Yang and Tessa was a gleeful addition I had smelled from their very first talk, and I was happy to be proven right when he stopped attending their discussions and then kissed her. That was a beautifully written scene that had the inner fangirl in me gleeking.

Of course, we finally get down to our favourite coupling. (I mean mine... XD) I was impressed with the interaction, and I enjoyed the pacing. It came slowly and sweetly, and I was giggling at pretty much all the moments because of my inappropriate nature. The last chapter had me grumbling, even though all stories must come to an end... I noticed how it was left beautifully open, but I won't ask for a sequel because I know how much of a pain that can be. Do whatever you'd like with your stories, and know that this reader was incredibly delighted to have been along for the ride. You have my thanks and appreciation.

Sky
Laserai chapter 24 . 7/20/2010
Before I give an honest assessment in detail, let me reveal to you my experience. I have been involved in writing since I was sixteen. I have been involved with this site that is both writing and reviewing fanfiction for over a decade. In that time, I have seen a variable of different styles and promising authors from all about of varying backgrounds, degrees and ages. I can say today that I have encountered yet another one of those shooting star authors as I read this magnificent piece of work. I have said this about several fanfics thus far and I do not regret saying it again that this was one of the best damn fanfics on FMP I have read in quite some time. You have truly captured all of the main genre characters in their true light. Nothing at all seemed OOC to me considering the circumstances, interaction remained on target and all other critical areas constantly received top level attention. And your beta readers are a credit to your work. All of their dedicated hard work could be clearly seen as each chapter was polished to perfection. I could not tear away from this masterful fanfic and read the entire thing in 1 and 1/2 days flat. Believe me, your 7 month investment was not wasted on this. My final verdict for this fanfiction: Five Stars for Perfect Penmanship Execution - No Contest. If anyone agrees not with my decision, I seriously think they should be checked into a psychiatric ward. That is all. Laserai Out.
SisterFreaks chapter 24 . 7/7/2010
Very well written. I enjoyed it thoroughly!
Infinite Freedom chapter 24 . 6/17/2010
Please make a sequel. If I had money I would pay you to write a sequel to this story.
0FoX0 chapter 24 . 6/17/2010
Great history. You did a very good job

Till next
drana0 chapter 24 . 6/10/2010
Great story!

Keep on writing!
idiffer chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
this is the 4th fanfic based on full metal panic that i read and it is good. i liked the way that auntie fucked with the recruits, it reminded me of ender's shadow by orson scott card. mellisa and mao got some development finally. and i'm beyond shocked happy that tessa found another guy other than souske.

the only thing that bothers me is that during the later part of the story we dont get to see much of souske and kaname and their relationship. and when we do, its all too simple - kiss, explain, punish, kiss.

for what its worth, i'll say that this is better than "dazed and confused" but worse than "christmas cake".

all in all, i enjoyed reading this fic and i dont regret the time spent.
FMP reader chapter 24 . 5/21/2010
Well.. I'm actually a big fan of FMP anime and I watched season 1 to fumoffu to 2nd raid.. and I'm actually looking forward for the next season until I realized as i search in the internet that there might be no 4th season. So now I resort to fanfiction...

And i daresay this fanfic served me well. The tone of the story really captured what could happened post TSR. I really loved how you developed the relationships of everyone as the story progressed. I can't help but mention that my favorite scene is when Kaname in her "whispered trance" said in front of the High command that she "exploit personal attachment" of Sousuke to achieve imprint and activate the lambda driver. And when sousuke was asked if he has feelings for her he cant just say no. hahaha. That was fun. XD

I plan to see all fanfics about fmp here in but I'm so lucky to sstumble upon this. I'm really glad! I like the story over all. Even though i'm not really a fan of mao/weber (i read this for kanamae/sousuke) XD But i still love what you did to their relationship. Refreshing story! I'm looking forward seeing more fics like this :D
Ekun-Asha chapter 24 . 5/5/2010
My review: Go to the illustrators with ownership of the plot and have it made. No more, no less.
Seven months?
Jeez!
SilviaS7 chapter 24 . 4/30/2010
LOVED IT. Loved every second of it. Stunning. I loved all the original characters, they're so well crafted and I really cared for Aristo at the end (and especially Del!). Perfect characterizations of the canon crew, and overall a great story. I really love that Kaname accepted that she's not normal and she can't have a normal life, it's one of my pet peeves with her in the series, but she's only 16/17 so it's to be expected that she as an immature outlook on life.

Sorry for gushing like a fool, but I couldn't help myself. This fic is just so well done.

One tiny thing: there were a few spelling mistakes, where you had the wrong word for what you wanted (homonyms). I don't know if you want to go back and fix them since this fic is complete, and they didn't take away from it at all. Just thought I'd let you know. 3
minatoHaiiiiii chapter 24 . 4/27/2010
best fic i've read in a very long time
you have incredible writing talent

thankyou for letting me read this, it was an honor to have such a fine piece of lit.

Mina_