Reviews for The Rushing Wind
drana0 chapter 24 . 6/10/2010
Great story!

Keep on writing!
idiffer chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
this is the 4th fanfic based on full metal panic that i read and it is good. i liked the way that auntie fucked with the recruits, it reminded me of ender's shadow by orson scott card. mellisa and mao got some development finally. and i'm beyond shocked happy that tessa found another guy other than souske.

the only thing that bothers me is that during the later part of the story we dont get to see much of souske and kaname and their relationship. and when we do, its all too simple - kiss, explain, punish, kiss.

for what its worth, i'll say that this is better than "dazed and confused" but worse than "christmas cake".

all in all, i enjoyed reading this fic and i dont regret the time spent.
FMP reader chapter 24 . 5/21/2010
Well.. I'm actually a big fan of FMP anime and I watched season 1 to fumoffu to 2nd raid.. and I'm actually looking forward for the next season until I realized as i search in the internet that there might be no 4th season. So now I resort to fanfiction...

And i daresay this fanfic served me well. The tone of the story really captured what could happened post TSR. I really loved how you developed the relationships of everyone as the story progressed. I can't help but mention that my favorite scene is when Kaname in her "whispered trance" said in front of the High command that she "exploit personal attachment" of Sousuke to achieve imprint and activate the lambda driver. And when sousuke was asked if he has feelings for her he cant just say no. hahaha. That was fun. XD

I plan to see all fanfics about fmp here in but I'm so lucky to sstumble upon this. I'm really glad! I like the story over all. Even though i'm not really a fan of mao/weber (i read this for kanamae/sousuke) XD But i still love what you did to their relationship. Refreshing story! I'm looking forward seeing more fics like this :D
Ekun-Asha chapter 24 . 5/5/2010
My review: Go to the illustrators with ownership of the plot and have it made. No more, no less.
Seven months?
Jeez!
SilviaS7 chapter 24 . 4/30/2010
LOVED IT. Loved every second of it. Stunning. I loved all the original characters, they're so well crafted and I really cared for Aristo at the end (and especially Del!). Perfect characterizations of the canon crew, and overall a great story. I really love that Kaname accepted that she's not normal and she can't have a normal life, it's one of my pet peeves with her in the series, but she's only 16/17 so it's to be expected that she as an immature outlook on life.

Sorry for gushing like a fool, but I couldn't help myself. This fic is just so well done.

One tiny thing: there were a few spelling mistakes, where you had the wrong word for what you wanted (homonyms). I don't know if you want to go back and fix them since this fic is complete, and they didn't take away from it at all. Just thought I'd let you know. 3
minatoHaiiiiii chapter 24 . 4/27/2010
best fic i've read in a very long time
you have incredible writing talent

thankyou for letting me read this, it was an honor to have such a fine piece of lit.

Mina_
Kit Spooner chapter 24 . 4/26/2010
Oh, I love, love, LOVE this story. I only stumbled upon your fics by accident while searching to give me a Mao/Kurtz fix. But now I feel ever so lucky I did. Thanks for the ride!
Teslar chapter 24 . 4/4/2010
great story couldn't take my eye's away from it. a sequal would be good
CameoRuby chapter 24 . 2/16/2010
Awesome story! I was kind of hoping for a sequel, but I reckon that the story ended on a good note anyway :D

I love how you captured Sousuke's personality...and Kaname's...And Mao's...And Weber's...

Ah, in conclusion, I LOVED YOUR STORY! It was perfect! Love it!
PPVV chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
wow, that was a rather quick decision on Kaname's part.

It's too bad that Wraith was taken out of business, if you will.

Looks like Kaname's stuck going to a school she never thought to attend in the first place.

Don't you need certain military credentials for it?

Oh well, it will be interesting.

What rank would she be given, I wonder?

Okay, that's it for tonight.

Until your next chapter,

PPVV chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
The Mao/Weber pairing is just great. I like the way you write it. This is the first FMP fanfiction I've read, so I am really happy that you've done a great job at it.

You've captured their personalities so well.

oh, before I forget: isn't WRAITH a girl?

Or did I just miss something in the show?

I guess I'll have to re-watch it...

Okay, onto the next chapter,

PPVV chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
oh, he's leaving her!

Sorry my reviews are so short. I was reading the chapters on my iPhone and I didn't have a chance to review them there.

I will aim to review each and every chapter though, so excuse the fact that they're rather short for now.

Awesome character depiction.

PPVV chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Aw, I like the Mao/Weber pairing! :D

It was so cute ~ Weber is adorable.

And that was an awesome way to make an excuse to kiss.

Anyway, onto the next chapter!

alitablake chapter 24 . 12/28/2009
This was absolutely wonderful. One of the best fanfictions I have ever read.

You have captured all the characters so well and how they would progress though each scenario. I loved the action and the romance, everything was just so well written.

Wonderful author! Thank you for a great story.
Maggiepie34 chapter 24 . 12/20/2009
Amazing Story!

I loved the entire thing, a great start to my winter break!

:D