Reviews for A Kiss After Dying
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
You are such a great writer that I couldn't tell if it was you or JK writing. In "A Kiss Before Dying" I loved how Ginny understood, and in this one I loved how Harry said that dying hurts. Thank you so much for writing this, and from Ginny's perspective.
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
And this one made me feel a lot fluffier and happier after "Kiss Before Dying" - just what I needed :) Well done again!
Flamingo917 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
After reading the story that comes before this, this makes me so happy. You did a great job with their voices and their emotions. Brilliant! :D
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I loved this one - beautifully done!
BeeUtifulgirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was job.
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Well written, and a great piece of fanfiction! I like how Harry reacts while dead, and Ginny's POV.

But I think the thing I like most is at the end, when they're reassuring each other - and themselves - that they exist, and they haven't died. Love it!
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
that was AMAZING! absolutely amazing! :)

i can' teven think of a word that will fit this story it is just truly.. amazing!

-thanks, Lyric
allymcg777 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
WONDERFULL
TheYellowMoon chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Yeah, it should have gone like this in the book. But then we would have missed some of the important things Dumbledore said.
Shifaa chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
*goose bumps*

I don't know what else to write for you, but you're my hero xD

That was so good, so brilliantly written, lol the Dumberldore part xD I've always imagined the end of that day, Harry and Ginny sleeping peacefully next to each other :D

I'm looking forward to read more of your work, perhaps more Ron and Hermione? :D
fictionadict24 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I wish it had gone like this!
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Completely phenomenal! One of the best post-Final Battle reunion scenes I've read-very nice, very sweet, very dramatic, and very in-character for them. Thank you!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Cute idea and I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing.
Defender77 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This should have been at the end of Ch. 37 in D.H. or it's own chapter 38. JK is great, but Harry needed Ginny...she is his trouble for a life time. :-)
seeker68 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Good job! I'm a sucker for happy reunions and this one was great. I liked how Harry realized he wanted to see Ginny instead of going to sleep.