Reviews for Realm of Wonder
Top notch chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Aww, this was a lovely fic to read!

Well done!
RandomDream chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
:)) Cute. Lovely. Haha.

Thanks.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Haha - that was adorable! I liked the combination of the two stories.
Stirling Phoenix chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
This is a really cute story! I chuckled at the end, that was nice! Having never read the book or watched the movie, it was a lot of fun to read.. FANTASTIC!
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Heck yes I'm very amused! I smiled at the part with Gwendal,this is fun, I'm gonna go check ou the next chapter now!
hearmelaugh chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
i wonder about the duchess, but the story is a pleasure to read. The dreaminess of it all, the really sweet but totally in-character ending wrapped up a really fantasy-filled story.

Oh, and bless you for putting Yosak in there XD
maiyr chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
First of all, let me applaud you for a job well done. *Rises up and clap hands*

I liked the fact that you were consistent with the flow of the story, and the humor as well. Not too comedic to be crack, but still humorous enough to keep the readers entertained all throughout. And the characters remained 'in' character. And that's what I like about your version. Even the serious and often times annoying characters became funny without sacrificing their original characteristic. At least that's how I view it.

Sara - This, I think you nailed very nicely. The androgynous boy is still as obsessed as ever. Although he really is attractive, there is something very creepy about him (so okay, being obsessed is creepy enough, but still).

Muraken - annoyingly clever and mysterious know-it-all. The chesire cat really suits him.

Conrad and Wolfram - Aha I got it right! Now you must surrender all your chocolate chip cookies to me! *insert evil laughter* ahem... They just suit the role. Especially Wolfram. The thought that as a baby he demanded people to lose their head is especially hilarious, because I also imagined it. That bratty attitude is fit for a queen.

Ah the submission during the dance scene. The implication, the implication! (going to die due to nosebleed). I love implications. And it was ruined by Sara! Die androgynous creep! XD

It's sad that he considered it drastic, and something he would not do. Someone should really give Yuuri a wake up call. He's been in denial for too long. Funny though, kisses doesn't need to be open-mouthed right? He could have just pressed his lips and it's still counted as a kiss. Implications yet again. *dreamy look* I love you.

Hold it! So who's the guy beside him? It's Wolfram right? OMG I'm so slow! I'm not sure who it is! I refuse to believe that it's anyone else (Conrad) aside from Wolfram! Since I believe it is Wolfram, I'd say I loved the part where Yuuri asked the queen Wolfram why he got more possessive and such. Then mentioned that someone more intimate pulled him away. It's like he have this image of Wolfram, and despite his protests, he actually like that image. Okay so maybe I'm putting too much thought and Yuuram here, but I'd like to interpret it that way, so hope you don't mind. :D

Yuuri, you'll never know unless you try. And we know you want to. *wiggle eyebrows*

Again, I enjoyed this very much. Excellent work! :p
LacieFujoshi chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Cute!

I enjoyed reading it

LittleBro chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
I'm so glade you made Conrad the mad hatter and Yosak the march hare, and also Anissina as the dormouse, funny. Mice job casting Wolfram as the queen of hearts. Funny part where Günter was weeping and sobbing onto a womans dress, that made me laugh XD

The most funniest part was when Yuuri said this, “My name is Yuuri— I mean, Alice— I mean…Aargh! I can’t keep up!” That was just priceless. Overall it was fantastic.
LaChoy chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
This chapter was even more hilarious than the last. When Yuuri started getting confused about his name? And Wolfram started acting his part as the Queen of Hearts? Hilarious. Truthfully, I've never been a fan of Alice in Wonderland. So probably some tie-ins ran right over my head, but I still found the story great and funny. Awesome job, as usual.
Yuuram88 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Haha! Only Wolfram to get so violent. However, it was nice seeing somewhat of a moment between Yuuri and Wolfram. I definitely liked this rendition of Alice in Wonderland. Great twoshot lol!
LacieFujoshi chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Nice!

That was quite fascinating to read

Even if it is just Implied Yuuram, I will supporty!

stucco chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I'm amused! the idea of a dressed-for-Halloween Murata sprawled across Yuuri's lap and an indignant-looking caterpillar von voltaire knitting with bug arms is too adorable for words!

now i'm left to wonder what wolfram and conrad will be XD update soon!
maiyr chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Hmm, haven't read the Alice in Wonderland themed KKM before. Goody, another fairy tale themed KKM for me!

Nice way to get inspiration. Talk about being random. But hey, it works well for you, so why stop now right?

Only implied? Oh well, guess have to make do with that. As long as it's not ConYuu it's fine by me. Let's see, I like to guess so hope you won't mind. Mad Hatter Conrad? Queen Wolfram? It's the first thing that entered my mind. Though I guess it won't go like that, since I never imagined Gwendal to be the caterpillar. I like it though.

Ooh mystery mystery. I'm really looking forward to the finale. Nice job! :D
bullterrierlove chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
This story is so great! I love that the rabbit is Gunter, it fits him! I can't wait for the next chapter!.