Reviews for Day by Day
chibiaries chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
“They hugged me. Both of them hugged me, assured me they saw the scared little boy beneath the façade of an emotionless hero, and went on their way. All I could do was stand there. It was several moments before my mind was truly functioning again.”

Ah, fangirls.

What would the world come to without them to amuse us?

I would have laughed if I saw such a scene on the street. very loudly.

And I would have taken pictures.
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
Aww... I really liked this story. I think that "The Three Garridebs" is one of my favorite Holmes stories just for those three paragraphs that had him so wound up.
Kadigan chapter 26 . 9/17/2008
Reminds me of certain people I know refusing to get cell phones, lol.
Pompey chapter 26 . 9/12/2008
LOL.

For all his propounding that the Yard should change and adapt, Holmes always struck me as rather anti-technology.

THen again, it could be he's just against technology that infringes upon his privacy.
charleygirl chapter 26 . 9/11/2008
Hee hee! I feel like that about the phone all the time. :)
DetectiveMarlowe chapter 26 . 9/11/2008
I wonder what Holmes's reaction would be to the internet...
DetectiveMarlowe chapter 25 . 9/6/2008
Poor Watson! This is why he needs to date these things!
The Fool's Hope chapter 25 . 9/5/2008
"Enough to coat the floor...?" LOL. Marvelous!

and YEAH class of 2012!
AverageGeekyFanFiccer chapter 24 . 9/2/2008
"Holmes... No." I think Watson speaks for most of us XD All though I laughed pretty hard at the image. Brilliant!

~God Bless.
AverageGeekyFanFiccer chapter 25 . 9/2/2008
HAH! Lol, awesome.

~God Bless.
aragonite chapter 25 . 9/2/2008
Gosh. Why is it I had flashback memories of Brett pelting out of the apartments right after poor Mrs. Hudson did all her nice spring cleaning? Thanks for the giggles!
KCS chapter 25 . 9/2/2008
*chortles* Oh, poor poor Watson! I had a twenty-five-page term paper that blew around in my car once - can't imagine how exponentially more frustrating that would be.

And the mystery of the two bullet wounds solved...and lost. :( Pity.
smallrose chapter 24 . 8/26/2008
Euuw! Feminine Holmes... no, just no.
DetectiveMarlowe chapter 24 . 8/26/2008
HA! This is too funny, I would have thought he would be too proud to don that disguise.
Pompey chapter 24 . 8/26/2008
LOL - tell him to get a veil. a really, really heavy mourning veil.

apparently he makes a better old woman - MARAZIN.