Reviews for Let's Be Friends
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
so hot :)
Talon5Krrde chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Please right a chapter two to this.

Does Selene tie Erika up in latex?
animifex chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Ahahahaha... oh so many analogies and metaphors. And then a complete and total lack of them.

... *fangs drop*
MoonlightDreams71195 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
like this very hot strangly sensual write more-shattered
Wiicked2TheCore chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I like it i think it's cute. LOve this pairing xx
Titpom1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wow ! Really great !
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Now this is how the movie SHOULD have gone ;3 86 Scott Speedman's character altogether. Or better yet, they should have made his character female.

Few things are yummier than Kate Beckinsale in black pvc/latex, with those startling blue eyes *shivers deliciously* Talk about temptation.

Nicely Done.
silverscreen crush chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This is awesome, love the way you write, good stuff.
What A Creative PenName chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
That was good. You did a nice job of capturing Selene's emotions and inner turmoil. Just revise some of the run-on sentences in the beginning, and it'll be great!
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
*drools* hm... there isn't anything hotter than gorgeous hot britsih vampire chicks... hm I was just thinking that no one really mentioned who is was that turned Erika, and that that would be an awesome fanfic idea... *hint hint nudge nudge*

raven
Semerket chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
loved it. :-)
xScottx chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Nice
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I love it :). I've got their relationship, but you totally rock the smut for these two...Well done.
minako366 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
woo, wicked hot ;) and kind of cute
Estarc chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Ah, vampires, the personification of human sexual debauchery... Gotta love em!

I much preferred this to the bitter-sweet story you last posted in Underworld FanFiction... Made me sad. Thanks so much for posting another Selene/Erika with a different tone! I'd love to see more - the brutality of Selene's desires and Erika's utter submissiveness is just so enjoyable to read.