Reviews for Worth the Wait
ilovennandnd chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I didn't like that Nancy and Ned David get to see each other for a while but other than that I LOVE it!
nancyandned4eva chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I loved the story except for the part about her dad saying she couldn't see Ned for 2 weeks only because I've always wanted to read a story that made Ned and really close which could me an idea for your next story:) I would write it myself but, clearly, you are the best writer for this story!:)
ps9906 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Although I'm not a big Nancy fan, this story is quite sweet. I really enjoyed the moments between Ned and Nancy.
elleow chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
i loved this story! it was really good! the only thing i would say would be to portray Bess and George in a more positive light. :)
nikkilittle chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
The second of your Nancy Drew stories I've read. Nancy with a cell phone? Okay, alternate universe with a modern Nancy Drew. Fine with me. Once again, the quality of writing is far above the ghost-written originals. If you could come up with a plot for a full-length story, I think you've got it in you to write a commercial novel. Would the copyright owners go for it? If they've got any common sense. Bravo. The line about "Frontier Barbie" was priceless.
Savvyjewel chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This is good! i liked it!
Biana Delacroix chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I love a good Ned/Nancy story and this one was writeen with excellent humor and superb characterization. Keep up the good work!
julian's angel 2010 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
aw! dats so freakin sweet!
bookworm2009 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
i liked it...it was so cute
Elja chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Just reviewed this on lj, but thanks again :D Are you going to post the other version of it?