Reviews for And Hell Came With Him
ninjaboy chapter 13 . 7/14
Epic story hoping for a lemon sequel and. Oh and I loved how you put blackfire and robin together
Alsome Alsome Alsome i loved it and this story the only one i love so far
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 13 . 2/4/2011
awesome can u do another 1 its awesome
cloud532 chapter 13 . 8/11/2009
Honestly no one has the right to complain about you burning out after you created to incredibly interesting and fun fan fics out there.

Keep your head high and keep these great reads coming.

If you still have it in you, I for one would love to see a sequel to this story seeing as you left it open for a sequel.

Im looking forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
VFSNAKE chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
YAY! Shame it had to end. You need to put the "complete" marker on to signify this is the last chapter of this fic. Shame Red X got screwed. Hippolyta is going to be devestated about Etrigan.
ecrm chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
I'm really enjoying reading this story, good balance of action and character. I'm really hoping Gemini shows up; you wrote her so well in Future Storm that I'd like to see her again.
DragonTamer186 chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
OH MY GOD that was awesome Red X kicks so much ass and he finally got three ladies of his own and they couldn't have been better choices keep it up i can't wait to read the next chapters oof your awesome story by the way it's shadowdragon but i changed my name
CrossyCross chapter 12 . 4/23/2009
cross: 'rolling over laughing' OH SHIT! OH SHIT OH SHI OH SHIT!

Gabriel: 'fainted'

Cross: HAHAHA! oh dear GOD! this is just so damn funny! Especially with the REALLY crazy mass orgy!

Renatus: 'shakes head in annoyance' Darn. if only my life was like that.

Cross: well, it isn't, so deal with it. and ABSOLUTELY rockin dude!

Renatus: YEAH! and at least, Red X is getting stronger. WOO-HOO!

Cross: HELL YEAH! and Gabe's a wimp for fainting!

renatus; ROCKIN!
VFSNAKE chapter 12 . 4/23/2009
YAY! GO NIGHTWING! Can't wait for the next chapter. I want a lemon in the next one please. Thank you.
DragonTamer186 chapter 11 . 3/25/2009
once again great chapter and as for what i like about this story it combines romance, drama, humur, insanity, supernatural stuff, awesome fight scenes, interesting characters, blood, and a great plot into one seriously kickass story. Big props to you man.
CrossyCross chapter 11 . 3/24/2009
Cross: WOO-HOO! That was an AWESOME battle! They COMPLETELY rocked the world! (mutters: though I can do that literally with a stomp)

Gabriel: Yeah, and it looks like Nightwing now has ANOTHER girl in his Harem. Cause Regina's FRIGGIN ALIVE!

Sally: YEY! A FIVESOME! (Nightwing, Starfire, Blackfire, Raven, Regina) and I like Videl. She reminds me of someone...

Gabriel: You mean Scarlet?

Sally: Nope. Me.

Gabriel: Should have known. Now I wonder why I made you up anyway...

Sally: Cause you were having a wet dream.

Gabriel: 'sends her to another dimension' Okay, I DID NOT have a wet dream okay!

Crimson: 'reading a book' Sure, keep on telling yourself that...

Cross: 'evil grin' Sure you didn;t...

P.S. Sally and Videl would work REALLY fine together...(mainly because they act pretty much identically)
VFSNAKE chapter 11 . 3/24/2009
YAY! THAT KICKED ASS! A few close calls there, but Nightwing pulled through. Write more ASAP!
CrossyCross chapter 10 . 3/12/2009
Cross: Fuck. Whatever. Soul-edge? Bah, it's weak compared to me.

Gabriel: Stop bragging. We already know that there is a difference between ACTUAl DEVILS and demons.

Cross: Good. As for the story, it looks like Seraph is once again gonna bother them and Nightwing is going crazy.

gabriel: For people who hate each other, Red X and Videl work fine.

Cross: hehe, hope for the sex scene. ROCK ON!
DragonTamer186 chapter 10 . 3/9/2009
VFSNAKE chapter 10 . 3/8/2009
HOLY CRAP! THAT WAS NUTS! GO NIGHTWING! KILL SLADE! Also I have no qualms with Nightwing killing the stupid goody goody angel Seraph.