Reviews for The Gypsy's Daughter
doggiegirl21 chapter 40 . 2/1
I loved, loved, loved the story until the last chapter. You can't have torn this couple apart so cruelly after they just found each other. Please tell me you had a plan to reunite this couple. I read that you planned a sequel. But it looks like that hasn't really happened. I can't stand unresolved endings. So if you had even had some general ideas about how you would have planned to resolve this situation i would love to hear them just so that this story seams resolved in my mind. It was a very good peace of work and a laud your effort and talent in weaving an intriguing tale full of suspense and romance.
Alace2 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Loved this story. It was beautiful. You mentioned a sequel. Any developments on that front?
EStrunk chapter 40 . 4/16/2011
Oh - one last thing that I didn't see coming. I am so glad I already saw that there is a sequel or I would be inconsolable.
EStrunk chapter 39 . 4/16/2011
Sigh. Sweet but sad. A beautiful (if forged) wedding and a tender goodbye.
EStrunk chapter 38 . 4/16/2011
Beautiful proposal. I can't see how he is going to avoid telling Edmund though.
EStrunk chapter 37 . 4/16/2011
Sigh - it couldn't have all been a dream! I love the Narnian wedding tradition and the Narnian royal wedding wish. Fantastic!
EStrunk chapter 36 . 4/16/2011
What a universe shift - from this frightening and gruesome to story to getting dressed up for a party.
EStrunk chapter 35 . 4/16/2011
You make this feel so very Narnian. The light and the horse are perfect.
EStrunk chapter 34 . 4/16/2011
His changing back and forth from cousin to creep is just terrible, but very human, very believable. And she is so brave. I am just realizing that it is no coincidence that her name is Judith.
EStrunk chapter 33 . 4/16/2011
As if the old plan wasn't bad enough. The Calormenes are awful and her cousin is despicable.
EStrunk chapter 32 . 4/16/2011
The hag was awful - evil. However, I love how Judith was acting like she wanted Fermes to go after Clayton. Brilliantly done.
EStrunk chapter 31 . 4/16/2011
So - he cut off his own ear! Wow - brave. I'm glad his idea worked.
EStrunk chapter 30 . 4/16/2011
Interesting - so her cousin is not even related to Miraz. And the Calormenes are still jerks.
EStrunk chapter 29 . 4/16/2011
Scary. Her cousin is an unbelievable creep. I don't mean an unbelievable character. He is an excellent character. But what a frightening position to be in.
EStrunk chapter 28 . 4/16/2011
Awww - some fluff. Horseback fluff too, don't see much of that. Brilliant story and I can't wait until she is not so tired so we can hear the rest.