Reviews for SuvwI'
Artificial Life Creator chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Oooo, there's another? Sweet!
Artificial Life Creator chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
ROFL! And who said Klingons couldn't be adorable!
Artificial Life Creator chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Took a couple reads to figure out why they would go for the self-destruct button, and then I realized I missed a line XD
Artificial Life Creator chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
The plot thickens!
Artificial Life Creator chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Good plan dude, good plan.
Artificial Life Creator chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Good morning Buffy!
Artificial Life Creator chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Wooow.
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is cool. See you in the next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Dude, that was awesome! Applause!
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I have noticed that Buffy's epitaphs get more grandiose with every death, as well as the absent periods getting longer. This was such a huge jump in both arenas it makes me wonder if we missed Death #3, or possibly even #4. Apparently she stopped aging sometime around the end of the series, too, and didn't get spaced for another several decades. Hmmm.

Hee on the literalism of 'sleep.' I wonder if there was a reason, besides letting Buffy have her rest, for the warning.

I wonder how much of the story we'll get. Is the Council still active? Come to think of it...are Spike and Angel dust yet?
TrisakAminawn chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
This is so much cooler than if she were found by the Federation.
yellulhchicken chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
It would be funny to see the Scooby gang reincarnated into other aliens and Buffy meeting them. Willow as a Betazoid, Xander as a Vulcan, Oz as a Romulan, Dawn evolved into a Q, Spike as a Klingon and Angel as a Ferengi.
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
intersting. 1st time I've seen a BTVS Star Treck xover with Buffy being found by the Klinglons first