Reviews for Remember Him?
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
interesting
Nuria Sato chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
WOAH! I'm reading a lot of your stories aren't I? Well if your a wonderful author and awesome at writing stories then of course they'll be read! I'll get straight to the point i'm trying to butter you up so that you UPDATE! But i'm not lying when I said you are a wonderful author and awesome a writing stories I always state the truth even if its bitter well I do take it slow on them of course! :D GAH! I really need to stick to the main point and that is UPDATE!

Yeah so i'll repeat it just once more UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Well thats three oh well! ;)
Ceridwen-sama chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
2 words love it

P.S update soon please I want to know what happens next! :)
XxStarLitxX chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Care to update? because I wanna know what's in the diary and how this story will go on
ilovemusic11 chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
i like this story. i'm really disapointed that you didn't update soon.**sob,sniffle,sob** update soon
thendfourever chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
More!
abcdefgh love chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
:D Heartz this awesome story, which totally rocks my socks :9 hehe.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
*chants to self* please be a happy ending, please be a happy ending...
Cryptic Parchment chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
wah! this is really good! please update soon :) _
Emiko96 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
OMG THAT IS LIKE SO SAD AND GOOD AT THE SAME TIME...that had better not be complete! are you writing more? i want to read the next chapter now...boo hoo hoo...LOL! anyways hope to see another chapter soon!

- Emiko (anime-fan-forever)
BellaPerea chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
UPDATE, UPDATE PLEASE! Abide and Sasori shall grant you one cookie! Secretly, he's this awesome pastry-baking addict. FRIKIN AWESOME. :))

~Bella
1Ai-chan7 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
oh, interesting, continue when u can please!
NinjaFoodLover chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
You read twilight. Awesome. Do you like Bella? Edward? The Cullens? Werewolves? Team Edward or team Jacob?

UPDATE STORY. STORY SO GOOD. WHY NOT UPDATE? Really it's so well written and has a good plot, with In character character's. I like how InnerSakura is like an anchor for Sakura. She's seems like she could be something more though. And where's Saku-chan's parents?

Stalking you and your story's NFL

P.S. The stalking tidbit is my way of saying I have you on alert list. So don't take it personal or anything. ;3
NinjaFoodLover chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
You didn't explain very much. That usually resorts into getting in your way when trying to explain other things. I'm curently working on a story to. But unfortunatly it won't be ported to about a month to several years. What was my point...oh yeah write your story down first on paper the first way you see it, then write it on a computer and edit. I do this because being on the computer looking at the wite screen reminds me of reading a fanfic. So while I'm looking over my story, I'm looking it over as a author but also a reader. I don't know it's just easier that way to me. Just trying to help.