Reviews for Coulda Shoulda Woulda
shortykb chapter 1 . 6/25
I did a Google search and found this story. It is so wonderful. I loved the slow build to their relationship and the last chapter was excellent. I would have never thought until I read the last sentence does how many years had past until the last sentence. Would love to read kore of your stories.
kelly.winters.946 chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
I absolutely love the progression of this story. I can see the scenes unfolding as I read and you made it very real for me to imagine. Thank you for sharing I wish you had more stories for me to read. I greatly enjoy your writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Translate portuguese in Google,ok?
Eu encontrei este nos favoritos de outro leitor CI. O que posso dizer? Excelente? Fabuloso? Formidável? Eu amo fics do ponto de vista de Alex pois podemos ' ver' os sentimentos dela em relação a Bobby, algo que é raro em muitas fics CI, pois é sempre Bobby que demonstra o que sente enquanto Alex fica ' passiva'. Gosto dela descrevendo seu amor por ele porque também tenho paixão por Bobby Goren. Pena que você não postou mais nada desde 2008. Você escreve muito bem e vou ler suas outras fics. Não vou comentar todas, mas vou escrever algo na última fic que ler. Até.
insubordinationfreak chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Ahhhh Old and happy together with their 'horde'. I'm certainly glad I discovered your stories this weekend.
mom2jackhope chapter 8 . 1/31/2010
I have spent today reading,and enjoying, all your stories on this site. But I have to say that this is the best of the bunch! The love that Alex has for Bobby is palpable and so real! It almost seems that this would be a great way to end the series, although I'm sure that Dick, . wouldn't think so. I'd love to read a companion piece of Bobby's POV on these events. Keep up the good work...you've been added to my favorites!
star jelly chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
That was a great story!

I loved the progression and how they ended up with five children!

I also liked that you were able to add in Logan and Barek. That was a nice touch! Especially the line "Who would have thought that both Deakins’ best teams would have ended up inviting him to their weddings."

Great story!
The Confused One chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
OMG! This is adorable. :) I love this story. God, it's fabulous. It's perfect and everything I want for them. I want them to be together, happy, and to have the children they want. I enjoyed every bit of it.
anneruhland chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
Beautifully written. I loved it. this also my first time to read a full length Law and Order CI story. thanks for sharing, anne
Hargiteam42 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Holy crap! This was your first LOCI fic? This was amazing! Great job! )
OuroborosSnyder chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Wonderful job with this. Definitely added to the favorites.

~Snyder~
rindy713 chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
wow, i just found your story tonight, and it is GREAT! very HOT! i love the slow buildup - all the reasons alex didn't say anything for the first few years. meanwhile, so many wonderful experiences. i especially liked the stuff about them with alex's family. and then that special night. i loved the whole amazing chapter. that one was my favorite, but i am glad you wrote this last one, so we could see how things turned out. GREAT JOB!
kellz1pt5 chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
I absolutely love it! Beautifully written! Excellent job!
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
Awh what a perfect ending :)
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
Haha loved the last line :)
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
What an excellent chapter!