Reviews for Trinity
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Owwwww. How cute... and funny! :)
The Lady Avaritia chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is such a funny yet completely in-character story. The reactions of all three sannin made so much sense.

This fic had me smiling all through as I read it. It was very nicely done and I loved the concept of the dingy hotel.

Great work.

x

Lady
LuteLyre chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
hahahaha i really liked it! Cute, funny, and scattered with sexual tension between all three!

i dont imagine tsunade to be quite exactly like that, but you made it work. Good job!
Snowkid chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
áw so cuteeeee, love it! there should be more of those drabbles which aren't M rated!
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This is so cute! Would you please, please write a more mature continuation of this? I almost cried with frustration when it ended right there. I would love to see some Sannin smut! XD

But seriously, I love the way you write the three of them. It's so non cliche - especially in terms of Orochimaru. I know he's supposed to be a villain but I fully believe that once a teammate, always a teammate (this is why the latest chapters regarding Sasuke bother me).

If you could pull off a continuation where the three didn't sleep and engaged in... well, other activities, I would be eternally grateful and love you forever.

Also, did you do some major editing with your page? I can't find some of your stories/drabbles I liked best. Like the ShikaTema drabbles and 20 truths about Orochimaru. :(
Maerchen Freunde chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I love the image of Orochimaru rolling his eyes. This is great, funny, and rather - hot.
GreenOnBlack chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aw, love it. Shows that Orochimaru wasn't always so bad.
Bre Henson chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Awesome story!

It made me laugh, and smile! XD
Waifine chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
That was so sweet! I loved it how they were basically all irritated with each other, yet in love with each other at the same time. Wonderful story.
Faterunner chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Aw, so cute and funny! :3 I couldn't help but giggle xD
Jan Lee chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I laughed my ass off. That was so freakin' cute...my mouth hurts. Haha...thanks for writing that!

JLM
Vanya Starwind chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Aww, fluff-tastic! It does make sense for it to be the three of them. I love it!
Miips chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Yesh! This is a god story. Well, one-shot, but still Aww man, you should do a longer story about Jiraiya and Tsunade! Anyways, good story.
Random Mongoose chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Hm...well I'll have to admit that the sensual tension between the threesome is a bit odd...but it showed the character of their companionship and the bond that they had. It was extremely enjoyable; I was giggling throughout the entire thing. I like how you delved into the past and interpreted what could've happened before. Thank you for a good read. Deff. one of my faves!

R.M.