Reviews for Control
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 8 . 10/11
I think it's funny that you made a puppet animated by bacteria read a paper!
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 5 . 10/11
You'd think a ninja school WOULD have a biology class. especially for medi-nin. The forests, grasslands, deserts and other environments are FULL of harmful things that are much more dangerous than any animal in the forest of death or any ninja.
wolf chapter 13 . 1/19
it would be interesting to see the chakra virus in this story. i mean it is the most feared virus in the naruto universe so we know it is being studied to hopefuly make a vaccine in time to prevent your enemies from using it on you and to allow the option of using it as a weapon yourself and naruto would be the perfect source to unleash it once konoha no longer fears it. disease the most op thing that actually exists.
Hollowedmoon chapter 12 . 11/9/2016
Oh, I have an idea what about Nagato later on that way he gets both the user of the rinnigan (did I spell that right) and the paths of pain, perhaps Kisame as well that would be fucking hilarious to see how he responds.
Oblivion196 chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
THIS IS AWESOME! Please more. I wish there were more stories like this.
pikachucat chapter 12 . 7/17/2016
awesome more please
Survivalist565 chapter 13 . 6/15/2016
I love this it is amazing. please for the love of life... continue.
awefanfic chapter 13 . 5/29/2016
please update soon!What would happen now?
Ryuu842 chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
This is cute so far.
GrandmasterAtom chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
just so you know bacteria release exists in the naruto world it's called kinton meaning bacteria release
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2016
Hi! I was wondering... were you talking about pathogens or viruses? Because usually viruses cause diseases. Other than that, I love your story! It's very well written and the plot so far has actually made sense! Thank you!
DarkBlur2005 chapter 13 . 7/4/2015
Bro, for your Puppet thing, you should do, Kakuzu, if Possible, Tobi, and Kimimaro. Good Story by the way.
MattKennedy chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
Great laugh, and cool idea for a bloodline!
Hawko chapter 13 . 4/7/2015
I like the story a lot it is very original.
High Daemon chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
the time by which he learned is farfetched, I know that this is a fanfiction but even in real life the smartest three year old was only able to learn language and mathematics, not understand diseases to the extent of someone studying them for years. A good chapter though even if it was kinda fast, and also great idea for a bloodline though now I see no way for naruto to lose a fight