Reviews for Fiddlesticks Hermione!
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
I hope this fanfic goes by the books. You know the plot. But I hope maybe Hermione could tackle Sirius to the ground before the spell shoots him into the veil. Its really something to think about. But this is a cute/sweet fanfic. ]
darthdrew1704 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
dude this is one most excellent story i do hope you update again soon,

darth
InTheSilenceOfTheseWalls chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Ah, I absolutely love the first chapter. It's really fluffy:D

Can't wait for Ginny's and Ron's reaction... I guess I'm about to read them:D

Oh and gotta love your humour. Seriously... hahaha "It's called sarcasm you fricking idiots" hilarious...
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Hey found your story and gotta say so far its great, reading this first chapter brings up one word and that is...that was beautiful...but being a guy I gotta tell ya...you missed one big thing...now first of all I'm a guy and when us guys wake up the first thing on our minds...well besides sex that is...and that the strong urge to pee! so while your first chapter was beautfiufl like I mention before there is no way in hell they would be sitting there without the boht of them not wanting to go despartly to the bathroom!
sernity1806 chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
I hope you update this story soon. I like it.
reader101 chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
i love it so far.
the one who will read chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
good story
wynnmeister chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
i like where the story is going! but i agree w/ jake, maybe just a bit more mature, but it is really good so far.
semprence86 chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
so cute love it update soon
BeachBum13 chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
yeah sirius medling! ha! great chapter!
Readerforlife chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
loved it :]
ginnylovesharry07 chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
the tile of the chapter fit very well. Now story. Its been a few days since I read the earleir chapters, if this is a ron and ginny bashing story, i bet this is going to get really bad, I can't wait.

If its not, I still can't wait for more of your story.
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 7/14/2008