Reviews for Interference
Mangosaft chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
hmm I reall like this fanfiction. I hope ou didn't drop it. It's very interesting! I love this dark Lloyd 3
Hope you'll write a next chapter, cause it is so awesome!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
This is really awesome! I hope you'll eventually continue it.
Sayrial chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Any chance of you updating this? D: I really like the story and Death seems so mysterious. Been looking around for ToS stories you are y favourite d:
Underwater Dreaming chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
asdfghjk! Update! Please! I'm begging you TOT
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
Are you going to update this? I'd like it if Death could end up with being able to have both his light side and dark so that he could stay with the group or at least the future versions but since it's your story it's up to you. Please add on if you can.
peytonwuzhere chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
Okay, three words.

I. Love. This. Story.

Well, maybe four, but oh well. I have fallen in love with it, and the pairing Death/Lloyd. Please update, and make more one-shots and whatnot for the pairing!

Hoping for an update soon!

- The Eccentric Otaku
Ranchdressing chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
Yay you updated! When I saw this in my email, I told myself "screw everything else, Interference was updated!" and pretty much ingoredmy other emails.

But I'm glad to see Kratos' fangirls show up. They always provide humor and I'm sure Death wishes they would fall in a ditch somewhere.

Hmm. I wonder what Death dreams about.

Oh oh oh! Before I leave, quick question: Will Death be able to use the spell Bloody Howling? It's the only other dark spell in the Tales games that I know of. (Not to mention it's also my favorite spell...)
AbaloneTimebomb chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
whoa, full-angel kratos, huh? that's...an incredibly creepy thought.

and no, I don't mind waiting at all. keep up the good work, but at your own pace.
AbaloneTimebomb chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
ah! please continue! I'll give you cookies!
AbaloneTimebomb chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I love it so far!
Ranchdressing chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
I wouldn't mind reading some DeathXLloyd action. It'll be awesome and hot all at once! Please excuse while I go fangirl over the idea of an older, mature version of Lloyd. *squeals like there's no tomarrow* Ahem. Thanks.

I wonder what'll happen next. I don't own the game sadly and this seems like it is the game with an added character. But man, Death is so cool.

One question goes through my mind though: How is it that they (the Lloyd group) can just accept the name Death? I'd mentally question it myself. I'd think that Kratos would kinda suspisous (sp?) if some guy named Death decided showed up and decided to travel with the Chosen.
SheenaFox chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Love this story Nice descriptions and stuffs...hope you update soon ]
Krimskii chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
Okay. Like, OMG. You have made me a Symphonia fan again. I read all of the chapters in one night (It was addicting. Very addicting) And, I was always a Kratos fan so the wet bangs thing made me sqwee (very loudly at like 2 in the morning, thank god the 'rents weren't up)and now you have made me a Dark Lloyd fan. Seriously, what's a girl to do? Oh, and btw, Death is hot. I don't know if you've been told this but, for a character that I really didn't actually like in the game (Lloyd was kind of annoying) you made me love his evil side. Seriously, like previously stated; what's a girl to do?

Wait for an update. And that, will be very hard to do. Please update this soon. Don't forget it! There are fans waiting for an update.

I read the yaoi story between Lloyd and Death. ) Yum. If that is the main pairing, your awesome. If you bring some evil/bad ass female into the story, your still awesome. Just not as awesome because yaoi is uber awesomeness.

If you can't tell, I am a yaoi fangirl. You probably didn't need to be told this but, just in case you couldn't tell.

A tip- A little more spacing between your larger paragraphs; it makes them easier to read. And it doesn't hurt my eyes as much D. Alright, I think my review is finished. I would really wish you updated soon and if your in school (Like myself) good luck in school as well.

- Jin's Lady of Krimskii
Chlangatan198 chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
oh wow! this chappy must be the best so far! i love how you described the battle with the sword dancer - he has to be one of my most loved bosses (oddly) and love all the psycho blood lust! 8D

I just really enjoyed this one espescially

(oh, and i read the yaoi XD You made me laugh a lot with the raine to kratos to death X3 And that was great too x3)
Dragoness-of-Air13 chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
It was fuckin' awesome! As for what you're missing I kind of think Death's skills need to be brought more to life, I mean it's great and I can visualize but when he holds back, I feel that he wants to really fight. And also could you explain what a Maranian is a little more, I kinda need a clearer picture. They seem like what is considered an angel in Symphonia.

Um I know you'll explain this later on and I don't want an answer but I noticed that Death seems to fear Kratos, but doesn't and seems to also hate him but doesn't. Also it seems that Death has a bad history with his father and that his father has no soul(you mentioned back in Ch2 or Ch3). Again please don't explain.

Hey maybe later on if Death is still around and Lloyd learns that Kratos is his dad, maybe you could show flahbacks for both Death's and Lloyd's childhood. Also maybe Death's Kratos could come to Symphonia and have the two Kratoses interact or fight.

Oh yeah whatever happened to that guy who put the seal on Death? Maybe he could come to Symphonia?

Sorry this is so long but I am really interested in this story. Keep up the work. ;)