Reviews for Upgrade
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Meep. I really thought poor Buttercup was dead...
Jinx-Blink chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
holy crap this story is awesom!
dark punk zoe chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
i liked the whole when the prof. was talking it sounded like it was really him.
onototellingoyou chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
i thought buttercup was a zombie! your stories are so awesome!
Tortured Artist chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
One of your best work yet. You are truly an artist.
Spitfire1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Oh, MY! What a TERRIFIC sci-fi tale with a kind of a "Matrix" and "T2" vein! It also has such a wonderful amount of tension and suspense! Now it's on my "Favorite Story" List, too! Congrats!
HockeyUSA27 chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
WOW GR8 STORY I THINK THE CREATOR WOULD LIKE THAT STORY SEND IT 2 HIM (THE CREATOR NOT THE VILLIAN)
BubblesFan chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
That was freaky! Very dramatic. When I first read the title and summary, I was afraid it would be like Inspector Gadget. I should've known better than to understimate you.
Brian1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
I read this awhile ago but I forgot to review. .
Cat's Meow chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Awesome! _ What more can I say? :)
Brenda chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
HOW SWEET!That had to be one of your best. I LOVE your fanfics, you rock!
Fortune Teller aka Secret7 and This review was ment for Chapter 6 This is not my name chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
Mark J. Hadley, I see a future for you. I see... You're a famous author, your books are in EVERY store in the world! I give this story 5/5 stars!
alexander ramirez chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
this is a great story. good drama and suspense and in only one chapter. keep up the writing. you write scenarios that the cartoon would never cover due to the scary and maybe controversial nature of them. I would love to see this in cartoon form but I doubt cartoon network would allow it. you really got a feel for the personalities of the characters involved. stories like this make this website a personal favorite.
HUGE PPGRRB FanDevin chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
That...was was one heck of a masterpiece! Keep it up!
GalaxyDefender chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
A very good fanfic as always. The Buttercup being robotic kinda reminds me of one of the Dexter's Lab episodes