Reviews for Oh, The Games We Play
Shinigami Miroku chapter 15 . 5/22
So the 'downhill' part is going to be coming up next, huh? Or is she just disappointed that he didn't kiss her? If so I don't think she has nearly enough to be disappointed about as Shirley or Marie-Louise.
MyGravity-FALLS chapter 15 . 4/8
I just love this story. I favorited it a while ago. I don't really know if it was update but I know the last time I read it it didn't have 15 chapters. I still love it even if it never gets updated again.
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase come back and finish this story!
Nightmare71 chapter 15 . 1/22/2015
This is really good, I hope there is more!
MyGravity-FALLS chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I know this is pretty old but I really liked it. Especially how you included all the characters and how you held true to their personalities.
G Gundam4ever chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
Really love your story hope you update soon
MagicalKitsune chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
This story is so freaking funny, cute and sweet all at the same time!
SoulReader94 chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
I really like this story, I've loved the interaction between the characters and I can't wait for the next chapter.
xkoolxmonkyx chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
Just found this fic and I absolutely LOVE IT! Please tell me they will play cops and robbers again?
Brokenangelsely chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
I'm new to reading this Fic and God, I love it! I've always loved these couples from G-Gundam! It makes me happy to hear about these characters again! :D

Thank you sooooo much! Please write more Gundam fics soon! :D A
Fashion Fairy 26 chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
Wow So He Took Her To The Old Battlefield ? How Tipical For Domon , Maynot Have Had Her Fix One But Still Hast To Do With One ! The End Was So Sweet Thow ! Can't wait To Read The Next Chapter !
Midnight Angel Sakura chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
Rain's date with Domon was going ok, I wonder what he did to make it go wrong.
ABG93 chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
Great chapter, hope you update soon!
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
Welcome back! Domon should say in response To You Rain I also Surrender
Midnight Angel Sakura chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
I like it so far and I can't wait for more! :)