Reviews for The Ill Shadow King
Kitsune1797 chapter 12 . 2/17
when i read kyoya's dream the song 'don't wake me' by skillet was on and i noticed the lyrics and laughed cause i could imagine him thinking that.
Janey-Paininator chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
I really really enjoyed reading this. Please tell me you are writing a sequel to this! please!
Different Child chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
Awww. So cute! Kyouya doesn't get appreciate enough and sometimes Haruhi gets the short end of the stick! i feel so bad for him getting sick...( I doubt he planned that! But I bet he did decide to lie about his family. Proably b/c he doesn't care about them and wanted to be around Haruhi! Good work! 3
Winged She-Wolf chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
That was an awesome story! It was so sweet, I loved it!
Alpha14 chapter 12 . 10/28/2010
Oops... Never mind my lasr comment, I posted it on the wrong story .
Alpha14 chapter 13 . 10/28/2010
Just the last chapter is enough to make me shed a tear. That means, "Woah. That's deep." Poor Tamaki, even though he's one of my least favorite characters.
Caiuslover chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
Love the story. One thing though you should change the story so it says complete. I almost didn't read your story because it looked like it was an unfinished story that hadn't been updated in awhile. It's really easy to do, just go to your profile, it's under the tab publish, go to my stories, click on this story in the list of your stories, it will bring up stuff on that story there are tabs that say properties, content/chapters etc. It under properties, and there is a little bubble thing under the Language and Generes that says status. Just click the little bubble for complete.
Yuuna Arashi chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
you really are awesome in writing fluff scenes~ i couldn't help but smile all the way when i read about them. good job! this story shall go to my favorites. _
DragonFire Princess chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 7/29/2009
Very good chapter. I look fioward to reading what happens next in your fic.
Liscute00 chapter 13 . 12/25/2008
Very good,

:D

I enjoyed that very much.

I'm not sure if you've written it or started it yet or not, but could you tell me the name of your sequel?

That wouldbe great,

thanks,

Leah
dark and bittersweet chapter 13 . 10/17/2008
aw.. just what i needed-a kyoharu fluff! . is there a sequel already? im excited, i dunno why!lol
Lil Boy Cat chapter 13 . 10/14/2008
Very cute story.
Darknessdawns chapter 13 . 8/24/2008
Wow,that ended up a lot better than I thought it would and u answered almost all my stupid questions from the story alone. Also I understand the rest now too. I am looking forward to a sequal.
Darknessdawns chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Well that chapter officialy answered all my questions. That sly bastard. I am really enjoying this story too. But one more thing doesn't Kyouya's family own alot of medical and hospital related things. I dont think I have heard anything about Tamaki's family owning anything medical related.