Reviews for Super Villain Summer Camp
I don't like black curevo either
Dr.TacoWaffle chapter 43 . 2/9
Enjoyed it, nice job writing it through all those issues :P
El Diangelo chapter 17 . 2/3/2015
4am?! 4 freakin' am!?
El Diangelo chapter 16 . 2/3/2015
I'm not sure. Why are you asking us questions? Also, What the heck is wrong with Frida!
El Diangelo chapter 15 . 2/3/2015
Hazah! Down with! Bring her down, bring her down!
El Diangelo chapter 14 . 2/3/2015
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Who are the Dobermans?
el lobo sombreado chapter 43 . 1/30/2015
Hi, it's me again. So, I totally, absolutely think that you should write a story- or stories- about the next season of El Tigre! I am not joking! You should!
el lobo sombreado chapter 38 . 1/30/2015
Hi it's me again. I reviewed one or two chapters ago. I'm glad I was right about the belt and I'm thinking it's Miguel in Manny's head. If the story goes the right way, I may have a suggestion for a new story. Adios for now Amigo.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/30/2015
1. Love this story, reading for the first time. 2. I think some evil demon is controlling Frida's body when she's in the cat state. I hope I'm right! P.S. Again, best fan fiction I've read yet. Perfect mix of action and romance.
Guest chapter 43 . 1/19/2015
I love your story make a sequel except they're in high school where it's split between populars and non populars make it awesome like this one you are an amazing author you should become an author
By the way I've got a dirty mind and when Frida unbuttoned Mannys shirt I thought they were gonna doit
Guest chapter 41 . 1/19/2015
I love Frida I was like bawling then I read what Friday said and just laughed
Guest chapter 39 . 1/19/2015
Hell yeah
Guest chapter 38 . 1/19/2015
Hells yeah
Guest chapter 36 . 1/18/2015
I'm pissed and sad if that's possible
Guest chapter 35 . 1/18/2015
What the I'm pissed at you