Reviews for Super Villain Summer Camp
El Diangelo chapter 17 . 2/3
4am?! 4 freakin' am!?
El Diangelo chapter 16 . 2/3
I'm not sure. Why are you asking us questions? Also, What the heck is wrong with Frida!
El Diangelo chapter 15 . 2/3
Hazah! Down with! Bring her down, bring her down!
El Diangelo chapter 14 . 2/3
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Who are the Dobermans?
el lobo sombreado chapter 43 . 1/30
Hi, it's me again. So, I totally, absolutely think that you should write a story- or stories- about the next season of El Tigre! I am not joking! You should!
el lobo sombreado chapter 38 . 1/30
Hi it's me again. I reviewed one or two chapters ago. I'm glad I was right about the belt and I'm thinking it's Miguel in Manny's head. If the story goes the right way, I may have a suggestion for a new story. Adios for now Amigo.
1. Love this story, reading for the first time. 2. I think some evil demon is controlling Frida's body when she's in the cat state. I hope I'm right! P.S. Again, best fan fiction I've read yet. Perfect mix of action and romance.
I love your story make a sequel except they're in high school where it's split between populars and non populars make it awesome like this one you are an amazing author you should become an author
By the way I've got a dirty mind and when Frida unbuttoned Mannys shirt I thought they were gonna doit
I love Frida I was like bawling then I read what Friday said and just laughed
Hell yeah
Hells yeah
I'm pissed and sad if that's possible
What the I'm pissed at you
It would be fucking awesome if she Concorde her power after trying to kill many a couple more times then they hooked up becoming boyfriend and girlfriend then go home to they're parents who see manny hurt asking what the hell happened and they're like we're dating now deal with it
The hell