Reviews for When Destiny Crumbles
Sarah Miler chapter 33 . 7/16/2013
I loved it!
juliannaamber chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I love your story, great ending. I could actually see this made into more of the anime lol anyways great job
Charli2006 chapter 33 . 2/9/2009
i love both endings

keep up the great work :)
Kattana chapter 33 . 2/9/2009
This was fine too.
Sweet Possum chapter 33 . 2/8/2009
i love it! i love it how InuYasha is so good, but then he's immature again. it's so cute. "What should we name her?" "I don't know?..." that's so funny, and so like InuYasha.

good story! i love it so much! by the way, is your pictures you sent for me on your profile page?
IAMMEMYSELFANDI chapter 33 . 2/7/2009
that story was amasing
flabospikyy chapter 33 . 2/7/2009
0_0

That's the end?
Sessho's Gal chapter 32 . 2/2/2009
sorry i havent review in a while, i have been busy with work and moving to a new house that doesnt have internet yet. i really like this chapter
Honavi aka Mammaws Angel Baby chapter 32 . 1/25/2009
poor sango and kikyo for losing the baby, but i'm glad kagome got her baby back. i think that was a great ending to a great story :)
Sweet Possum chapter 32 . 1/20/2009
oh my goodness! a good story! and a long story, which means i have to give a long review! the characters seemed well in character! you did a good job with that. and you're an excelent writer. i have no idea how you can put so much detail and thought and make the chapters so long. good job! a lot of new surprizing things came up in a the story. it was so interesting. the whole plot was just great. i'm guessing it was Kikio that saved the baby? that's all i wanted to know. how did she survive? i think you should leave the story at that, and don't make a sequal. i like the ending just at that.

ok i wanted to ask you something. i was gonna print your story, and give it to my friend. and i wanted to make a cover for it(don't worry, it will have your name on it, because you wrote it). anyways, please tell me what the cover should look like. what will the characters be doing on the cover? what's their pose?

again, good story!
The Original Queen chapter 32 . 1/18/2009
OMG

I love the ending it was so cute

and as for the shorts idk whatever you wnt to do (i would like them )
Charli2006 chapter 32 . 1/18/2009
this is story is excellent

i love it

keep up the great writing
Kiluca1228 chapter 32 . 1/17/2009
aw! i loved it i was scared when i was reading this chapter but now im happy whoever thought kikyoe would be nice for once! u r such a good writer
flabospikyy chapter 32 . 1/17/2009
Please don't tell me was the end of the story.
dirtdevil76 chapter 32 . 1/16/2009
No it's over me no want it to be over lol it was so good! I cried yeah I pretty much cried at the end it was so good! And yes I think you should continue this cuase I was a lil confused at how when Kagome had the baby it was still born but after Kikyo's baby had died then Kagome's was alive I totally did not get that at all lol so like yeah you should put a chapter in and put in like explain a little more lol but this story was awsome I loved it!