Reviews for TLK 4: The Right Way to Take Over The Pride Lands
The Lonely Dreaming Furry chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
wow not the ending i was thinking of your good
Jimmy8492 chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
I just read this because of the Metallica reference in the title xD

This was a very, interesting piece. I would say I don't like it, but it go me thinking of how much this actually relates to our world. If anything it reminded me of Twilight Zone.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Lycan.

Ah!

I can ignore only so much. Your story is filled with spelling, grammarical, and I don't know what mistakes. Please fix! Also writing in third person interupts the storys flow.

Auua

p.s. I'm not trying to flame.
tearthgrrl chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
FANTASTIC ENDING. Two words: LOVED. IT.

This was a great story. Not that I'm glad everyone had to die but at least the trio rule the pridelands now. And Vitani and Nuka are no longer suffering. (Don't ask me why I don't hate Nuka all of a sudden, it's a mystery to me as well).

I hope you write more hyena fics. Ever consider doing romance between two of them?

Yours and Truly,

-Tearthgrrl
sindragon chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
how dare you kill nala te most beatful lioness ever ad you kll her for what reason you had tokill every lion you storie would be good kille one of 2 lions them lion got over powernot kill everyone

and killing nala is a huge big no that [piss me of the most

what with your anti cats by god im a k9 lover grow up with dogs lok at my storis lion king fan evn hyenas fans still like most of the lions

what the poit being a lion king fan if you hat 98% of the cast kill of 98% in you fic
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
I made thi last part as abit of a morale about the world these days.

And also Vitanis a cute lionesses I could kill her.

Well, ya stories complete now
tearthgrrl chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Seems this story is coming to quite a close.

Update again soon!
tearthgrrl chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
Hope some long chapters come soon. Well, I have a lot of stories to catch up on. Keep it up!
tearthgrrl chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Glad to see you used my idea. Thankfully more story will build and the chapters will be longer because of this. And if you're still having trouble with ideas, I suggest making a "thing" between two of the trio. (That is if you're into that anyway)

Keep it up!
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Good idea ty. I'll keep that in mind
tearthgrrl chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Well I guess in one of the chapters the trio could start debating over one of their victims. I mean say that maybe Banzai thinks they've gone too far and doesn't want to kill their next victim. But Shenzi does. Thus arguments ensue.

Just a thought.
tearthgrrl chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Honestly, I don't give a rat's arse about Kiara. But Timon...well, it better get juicy from what I've seen.

But anyway, MAKE LONGER CHAPTERS! Put some description into your setting, even if you have to take a week to do it. Heck, it's been eleven days since I've updated, but that's because I want the next chapter to be awesome. (Which it will be).

The hyena trio are great characters and deserve some longer updates, doncha think? Seriously though, I haven't read a fic. this dark since "Vitani, Dark Queen Rising". (Did you get inspiration from that?)

Well I'll leave you to write. Keep it up, Blitz!
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Okay I know somebodies pissed at this. I killed Timon, and Kiara.

It's a slasher/conspiracy fanfic, t supposed to be like this.
tearthgrrl chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Hmm, quite a second chapter that you've got here. Keep in mind though, that by the title, other authors are probably going to expect this to be a high-suspense story. So you'll want to make your chapters longer in the future.

But other than that, great update! Hope to see more soon!

Yours and Truly,

-Tearthgrrl
tearthgrrl chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Sweet, I'm first to review! I can't wait to see how this turns out, and thanks for reviewing my story :) It should be updated in a few days.

Well, g2g. P.S. The hyenas rock!