Reviews for Vis à Vis
realfan16 chapter 23 . 11/26/2023
The conclusion I've reached is there won't ever be a new chapter, obviously it just had to be when things were picking up
realfan16 chapter 4 . 10/12/2023
You're the ugliest toad I've seen was golden lmao
Lancasterlaw1175 chapter 23 . 4/9/2023
Just wanted to say that I just completed the third reread of this fic and it is as good as ever, I really wish we had gotten more of a chance to see noncannon! Naruto! The character interecations in this fic are spot on. Thanks for keeping this up!
Hayoen chapter 15 . 4/28/2020
so... i'm guessing Naruto's real mother wasn't Hotaru and it was in fact Kushina Uzumaki since Arashi keeps mentioning a "Red". Would that mean Arashi is his twin brother with a different name from the original story, or is Minato Uzumaki his real name? Yeesh I'm a lil' confused tbh but this is still good enough to make me keep reading :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2020
You disgust me with your shitty ships
kindigo chapter 23 . 12/24/2019
What a wonderfuuuul tiiiime of year. Honestly it just doesn’t feel like the Yule season without a reread of DN2 and VaV. Hope the new year and new decade treats you well!
PuppetMaster55 chapter 1 . 12/18/2019
Oh, coming back to this after so many years apart is like welcoming home an old friend. This story is still as incredible as the day I first read it, and I cannot say enough how much this has been an inspiration to me and your writing to my own. The amount of detail work that went into this is so incredible, and the way it all comes out in drips and drabs is so beautiful.

Before this, I had never concerned myself with the idea of differing lines of thought when presented with incomplete pictures of information, nor had I considered the weight of what a canon divergence can entail.

Naruto and Arashi's bond is incredible, both from the fear of a father losing his child and to that of a child clinging to keeping onto his father, throughout the idea of life continuing, and love between parent and child existing eternally, can be felt in every word.

This story is utterly beautiful, and I sincerely hope you always look upon it with pride.
Seleia chapter 23 . 8/29/2019
update? m . m
Guest chapter 23 . 3/29/2019
This story is so gooooood, is there gonna be any update?
The Fangirl of Awesome Stuff chapter 23 . 11/13/2017
I love the story! Your grammar and structure is superb, almost without failure, I really like the way you characterize Arashi. I’m a sucker for YonDaddy and Hurt!Naruto. (You would happen to know any similar fics like this?..) I also like the way you characterize Naruto as well. I JUST LOVE ALL OF IT. Please update whenever you can.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/13/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 23 . 4/22/2017
I absolutely love this story!
I read door number two a long time ago and I thought it was amazing!
And this is just as awesome, no, it's even better!
The way you write it and the way you think out the plot is fantastic!
I LOVE IT!
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
I was just thinking of this fic recently. I don't suppose you'll ever finish it (or Door Number Two) considering how long it's been since the last update and I consider to be a shame. But I just thought that you might like to know that what you wrote here and in Door Number Two was powerful enough for someone to remember fondly a decade later (although I think I remember preferring Door Number Two to this version).
Guest chapter 23 . 3/19/2017
busaikosensei chapter 23 . 1/17/2017
Loving this! It was a bit hard to get accustomed to at first, what with the name changes and AU aspects, but I'm definitely enjoying it! Love baker!Sakumi! Can't wait to see where you take this!
1,398 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »