Reviews for Vis à Vis
twilightromance4ever chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
Well...I hope you post REALLY soon. I've enjoyed both versions of this story although the other had more humor in it. But I absolutely love it and can't wait for the next update! :)
Yuval25 chapter 22 . 7/23/2012
I liked the story a lot! I wonder what will happen next!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/19/2012
HOLY CRAP! That was only a spar between those two but still...HOW AWESOME WAS IT? I think I nearly had a heart attack from awesomeness. It's probably because it's been so long since I've seen those two fight without some tedious backstory getting in the way, but still...WHOA!

I like how you've seamlessly incorportated Itachi into this. He really is a nice guy and I like seeing that. It was interesting to see his reaction to the Frog Kata though. I think that Arashi is going to have some serious questions over that, especially when he brings it up with the toads and Jiraiya and neither of them will have any record of Naruto ever doing the training. That could be a bit of the problem. But frog kata is so cool, I'm glad you brought it in here. Naruto is starting to show some more promise. With his dismal body, it was fantastic to see him finally just get beyond frustrated and just lash out. That's more the Naruto I love! ;)

And then the massive tornado. All my thoughts on that can be taken directly from Naruto's. I think we had the exact same reactions there. Nice! *thumbs up*

Now more questions are on Arashi's mind. I am insanely curious as to what the theory he has come up with is. "If you eliminate the impossible whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!" Which, to me, implies that he most certainly DOES have a theory as to what the truth is...I just wanna know what that is! By the way, that is one of my fav quotes too. So awesome!

Well, I've finally caught up. WOOOO! Thank you again for writing something so awesome and letting us humble readers enjoy it. Until the next chapter! Stay cool! :)
teaandtumblr chapter 21 . 7/16/2012
So enter Kyuubi! I like how she knows something is up but is not quite well to explain. I guess she may not know entirely either which is why she may not be so keen to splurge. I do like how knowledgeable you make the kyuubis though. They are thousands of years old so it makes sense. Clever fox, clever fox!

Lee and Gai! Those two are so funny, I'm glad you included them. I don't think they were in DNT...but I may be wrong. But anyway, it was so cool to see them! It's different to see Lee with all his ninjutsu abilities and everything. It's sort of the Lee-that-could-have-been. I had to wonder when Arashi mentioned that Lee had had a problem that had been operated on if you were alluding to the fact that this may have happened in there canon-world...?

And so Naruto slipped up with Tsunade. Um...woops. XD I guess sometimes mouth beats brain. I can imagine that it is very confusing for Arashi because there is no pattern to Naruto's memories or questions. Poor guy, I do feel bad for him. :P

Gotta read the next one! :)
trackrunner525 chapter 22 . 7/14/2012
This story is amazing! Really well written with a great plot and character development! Please update faster, I love stories like this :-D
Sturm und Drang chapter 22 . 7/14/2012
Great story!
Nate Grey nsi chapter 22 . 7/13/2012
Forgot to sign in, but anyway.
Loved this chapter if only because I like to see Naruto wowing people with his otherworldly skills and then trying to explain them away later. Although since I haven't checked this story in a while, when the first mention of Sasuke and Naruto sparring came up, for a horrifying second I thought you meant Team7!Sasuke and Naruto-sama!Naruto, and all I could think was, "That simply cannot end well." Although what actually happened was far more interesting than the expected massacre. Wasn't expecting Naruto to think of using his sage skills (that scene where he discovers his current chakra limitations is just priceless). Definitely wasn't expecting Arashi to be putting the pieces together so quickly, but apparently he's had prior warning and was somewhat in denial.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
The start was very interesting but then the pacing of your story became painfully slow for me to continue reading it.

any good luck to whatever you plan on doing its your story
Guest chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
So exciting! I hope you update soon. Good work :)
MelanisticLeopard chapter 22 . 7/6/2012
Gah, EVERY TIME YOU UPDATE I go a little nuts from the excitement! & I'm stoked about this. Arashi seems to be figuring out what's going on with Naruto & that makes me so thrilled because it's obviously the point of the fic. Also, I would love to help Arashi do research.
teaandtumblr chapter 20 . 7/6/2012
Huh, so Naruto now has a semi-idea of what is going on. Granted, the concept is complicated on a whole, but at least now he has a general idea of just what is going on around him. That other Naruto really DOES seem like a brat, huh? I know why you made him the way you did but he still annoys me. Ugh, I don't know if I could put up with him but then it's his parents fault for making him like that.

Ha ha, Naruto got doused. I like that word. Doused. It flows so well. I really like all the depth you put into everything, how the elemental affinities work outside of techniques, how this works, how that works...it's all so well thought out! This is why I suck. XD ha ha. But Akiko starting to get a grip on those elements, lol, Arashi better watch out if Hotaru ever finds out! He'd so cop it then!

I remember Naruto getting an apartment in DNT! I really loved that apartment! This whole house idea seems awesome...more like something I can see Jiraiya volunteering to live in. :P But anyway, naruto's not like that. But he is right - or should that be you, seeing as how you are writing this - in saying that they need someone there to make sure the girls go outside. Left to their own devices, I think a lot of them would prefer to just stay inside and away from other people. At least this way they will have socialising forced upon them.

But what's this? Naruto doesn't get to move in yet because Arashi's going to shake some things up? What does this mean? I am infinitely curious!

And before I forget, LOL Kakashi and Obito! Those two are hopeless! I laughed when Hotaru got made at them because, yeah, it didn't look like they were doing much 'helping'.

Til next time!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2012
I love your story!Can't wait for the next chapter, I'm eating this up the good work :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/4/2012
Twas EXCELLENT! I love it sooooo much. Please keep writing. There is too much awesomeness so I will not bother writing anything down, cause I'll just end up parroting the story back to you. I left this story for a year or two and when I came back it went from like holy heavens this is good to NOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER? I finished reading it twenty minutes ago and am already going into withdrawal. So keep it up, Onegai!
Yami Vizzini chapter 22 . 7/4/2012
Welcome back!

It's just as well you decided to go into Sage Mode; that was a helpful recap. I hate to complain about canon, but it feels like we've had a lot of backstory and new techniques shoved at us the last couple of years, and while that isn't really a bad thing, it's good to step back and take stock.

But that's not really about the fic... hmm... well, it's refreshing to see Naruto and Sasuke more or less getting along smoothly! And don't tell me Arashi has seriously clued in to the parallel universes? Granted, he's no dummy, but... well, what the heck, if father and son can actually start talking about that, it'll be cool.

I have to say that the thing about Itachi and the ANBU was confusing. I get the impression it's regarding something you have yet to reveal, so not everything should be clear, but following Itachi's extended conversation with Arashi is very difficult when you don't have any context as to what his unit did, or thought they had to do.
teaandtumblr chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
Oh wow...So that was a pretty full on chapter. A lot was happening everywhere and I really didn't know which direction it was going to go.

Akiko...She really DOES play em good, doesn't she? But then, I also agree that she's just being a kid. I work with kids for a living and yeah, they're all selfish. I think it's good that Naruto is mature enough to see that, and to be relatively okay with so closely seeing someone get something he never had but was entitled to. He's really trying to make this work even though he knows it can't be forever. :( Poor Naruto.

Um...oops? He hadn't learnt that technique. Ha ha. Nice cover story, but I don't know if Arashi will buy it. Come on kid, you're already under suspicion. Sometimes second nature can be a curse huh?

But what did Hotaru have to talk to Arashi about? Gah, I wanna know! Is it...more babies? I hope so!

It may be random, but I really liked that tiny scene with Arashi scolding Hotaru for yelling at Naruto when he was mid-way through a flip. I mean, isn't that always the way? You are doing fine with something and would DO fine until they interrupt and, in their mind, help? I don't know, I just really liked it. :)

Hmmm, so deep down Naruto knows that Hotaru isn't his mother. I figure that would be his parallel self's influence there. I would not want to face Arashi's wrath after THAT. Family are sometimes more bonds than blood and Naruto DID sprout the statement over seemingly nothing. I think that would be the biggest point; that he had something so major over something so minimal. And then Kushina's voice popped up at the end? Argh! I really want to know what is going on now!

Cheers.