Reviews for Vis à Vis
Anon chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
A nice update. I like using English names for discussion techniques versus Japanese for invoking them. When graphics exist the hand seals and other visual effects make the difference, but in text having a differentiator like that is nice, even if it's not at all necessary.

It also adds to the mystique of techniques.
vaell chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
Finally the gig is up! I want to see jenga fall
Xer chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
Thanks for updating! I really enjoy your writing. I admit, since I've been reading this when it used to be... Door Number Two?, I've been somewhat confused about the premise of this story (as it seems to differ than the old one), as well as the long updates in between leave me disoriented but still very enjoyable. Again, thanks for the update!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
Man this fanfiction is freaking awesome ! Please keep on the wonderful work and update soon !

Tchouss

Xylion
OoOXylionOoO chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
At last !
Ungodlyone chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
Cool story, but seeing such a high word count and finding out that half that was you describing your own writing kinda sucked. Still, great story, and great writing. Just try not to spend more time explaining your story then writing it. If you need to spell it out outside the story, you wrote it wrong.
Anaphore chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
I would give you a long review telling how much I like your story, but I'm so excited right now I just want to read the next chapter and can't think to anything else...
Crystalc chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
Oh noes, whatever does Arashi think Naruto is, with. His sage training and different personality? A time traveler?
vaell chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
Suffice to say...

You could break up some of your paragraphs, I think. Sometimes the main point of any which one gets a bit hazy as the wordiness goes on. Probably the only person I have ever said this too...

Trim it down a bit, sometimes.
bostafu chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
Aha! Now it's obviously clear to Minato that Naruto isn't actually his son! Or well not the son that he knows of. And so I'm guessing he's gonna research about parallel worlds as it's so 'highly improbable'... But apparently Kushina predicted this?

Gah

I swear you've left so many mysteries.. What I'm gathering is that Arashi has a twin brother possibly in an alternate universe? Well if he's dead in this universe then he'd be alive in a parallel universe... Yet there has been mentioned a person who Arashi calls Oniisan - I don't know who exactly that person is.. Gah but then the name Uzumaki Minato bothers me, UZUMAKI. not NAMIKAZE. So then that screws everything up cuz then he wouldn't be Arashi's twin brother. And it's screws up the other one because Jiraiya doesn't know that name but knows this "Oniisan". And now you introduced that Kushina was killed by their own ANBU based on misleading(?) evidence!

Ah well I'm glad you updated. It's been so long It was fun to read everything over again D. It's such an awesome fic that it's the type you CAN read over and over again. Although I admit I shouldn't have reread the whoole thing like the day before an exam XP.
BlackasEbony chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
Brillent chapter :)
Mubashir chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
Okay I finally finished all twenty two chapters... Must say I looked the story and am looking forward to the next update. Though aren't you making the plot a bit too complex? And isn't the story a bit too focused on the parallel verse? Surly the people in the other universe are feeling something too?
Darkskeleton chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
just the similitude
Mubashir chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Well a good story so far... You are excellent at writing... But one question keeps on popping in my mind are the Yamanaka DEAD in the parallel verse?
SpottyHyena chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
Whoop! Bored in Florida and one of my favorite fics is updated. I'm in sore need of any entertainment since my luggage has been delayed.

I didn't really notice any awkwardness in flow or feel but as you know more about your own story than I do... Well. I suppose there were a lot of asides and sort of explaining the could contribute to a feeling of being shuffled around, but I enjoyed it in any case.

The hints at what happened in the past of that 'verse are tantalizing and frustrating all at once. I so want to know what all happened, but your way is much more fun.

The small fight scene was good. I would have to go back and reread to compare, but with what I remember it at least wasn't worse.

My favorite thing in this chapter is Naruto's post-danger enthusiasm versus Arashi's panic. I can see the scene so clearly and it gives me the giggles.

Oh! I'm also wondering if Arashi's theory is what actually happened with Naruto or if he's barking up the wrong tree. Time (and future chapters) will tell I suppose. For the sake of how interesting it would be, I'm hoping for the former, but it does seem like it would be rather a leap in reasoning.

Thanks for the chapter!