Reviews for Vis à Vis
bostafu chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
I've never thought that anyone could make written DETAILED instructions on how to wash dishes O. And I love how solidified your characters are!
FudgeCakes chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
I love this story so, so, so much; it's my absolute favorite, hands down. I can't remember if I ever reviewed your previous chapters, but I hope I did-you deserve all the reviews this database can give. Your characterizations are flawless; each person has their own voice and fit so perfectly with canon. Naruto, as strong-willed and hard-balled as he is, is still very insecure in certain cases. His lack of tact is amusing and his chemistry/ banter with Arashi is the best. I love your Kakashi, I want to marry him, and you've certainly ruined Obito for me; I can not stand any other Obito characterization other then yours. The flow of this story is impeccable. Even when there's little action or just "filler", there's so much information to absorb and I think you explain everything so well case in point with the sage mode.

And the foreshadowing and clues. There's a lot of them, eh? every time I've re-read this (and I've done this more times I can remember, from the first word to the last), there's always something I've never caught before or realize what the foreshadowing is going to lead to. You've given a lot of answers, especially with this chapter with Kushina but still leave us gifts. Here's what my guess is:

Obviously the Kushina's death has to deal with Itachi's incident. I still can't figure out what her death has to do with the Narutos switching though. But I do like how Arashi is slowly figuring it out. Whether he thinks it's a Naruto from an alternate reality or his deceased brother (or his deceased son?), I'm not sure. I'm going to guess the latter, because of the whole story in the prologue and because of DNT. If I'm remembering the story correctly, Arashi was a twin and that's where the whole Minato comes from. And/Or Minato was Arashi's firstborn son(named after his brother?) before Naruto came along...in the universe where Naruto's twelve. So my guess is that Arashi is thinking the reason why Naruto is different is because of the bedtime theories of the two kings? And that they're no longer in limbo or they had switched for some reason. So what i'm thinking is that he thinks this new Naruto is his brother...or Naruto's deceased brother (and now thinking about it, what if Naruto had a twin?) And the whole aigo thing might have to do with Kushina's death and the Anbu going against the Hokage? Which is why Naruto had to switch? I think I'm going to stop before this gets too intense and I start confusing myself. I hope you enjoyed reading my thought process and aren't ticked about how long this review is and how unsubstantial this is...

Anyways can't wait to read the next!
Crystalzap chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
nice, it's been far too long, so it's great to see an update and this chapter was really great, I hope to see more soon :D

Btw when you said "(and tedious data-entry work that netted me some cash)" what did you mean , I've been looking for a way to make money online so I was curious.
emptyville chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
Okay, I need a moment to just squee here...EEEEEE! UPDATE! Have I told you how much I love your story? No? Well I do! C:

*cough* Hrmgh, okay. Slow chapter is slow but, that's okay. I liked your fighting scene. It was rather realistic to me. Ugh, I'm SO CURIOUS as to what the THAT DAY was. I'm inferring but my inference is somewhat lacking so I'm prepared to be blown. And whoa, clairvoyant Kushina? (I was going to use another word something to do with premonition but I'm not sure if that translates into a "person word." Do you know?)

Now, backtracking. The novel-like (at least seeming to me) tangents in this story didn't seem to fit quite so seamlessly as they have before. They're definitely important, even a numskull like me can tell, but it seemed kinda jammed together. Sorry I can't be more specific than that...'''

Also, remember that fanart I said something about like...possibly years ago? ._. Yeah, I'm working on that now. So...be expecting a message about that soon, kay? :P

Wow, block of text. Lol.
Tankred chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
Luckily this story is distinctive enough that I haven't forgotten what it was all about in six months, which HAS happened to me before.

I admit I'm kind of looking forward to the point where they'll have a "I AM Naruto, just... not *your* Naruto"-type conversation.
Nanashi113 chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
awesome
Nanashi113 chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
Awesome!
Kitsune3 chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
I love this story! Please update soon! :D
YumeTakato chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
I was really happy to see the update! X3 I enjoyed the chapter a lot and look forward to the next one! Also, as soon as the One Truth lines came up, I was like 'OMG DETECTIVE CONAN -squee-' (despite knowing it's also Holmes). DC of course came first, simply because Arashi was 'deducing' at the time, so it was a Shinichi moment in my mind. XD

See ya next time!
havenspace chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
awesome! Great seeing naruto and sasuke battle, and hearing Itachi and Minato's feedback. Looking forward to next chapter!
Quathis chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
So Arashi is catching on, though we don't know if it is exactly what happened. Looking forward to how that goes. The fight with Sasuke was cool and showed Naruto's hodgepodge style. Made me smile. Until next time.
ennui deMorte chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
Awesome chapter! Looking forward to the explanation of why Naruto was holding back even though I can guess-he was determining Sasuke's current skill level so that he knew how hard he could go on him.

[["That was fucking awesome!" his son roared cheerfully, one of the huge green leaves bobbing over his head. "WHO SAW THAT?"]]

I burst out laughing at this! This reaction, more than anything else, should at least convince Arashi that Naruto is a teenage boy, because that is a reaction that only a teenage boy-or an Uzumaki-would have to a fire tornado.

[["Enough. Don't you have a limit to the excitement you experience in a given day?"

"Yes," was the answer, "but I rarely ever meet it."]]

So hilarious! And totally a Naruto thing to say!

Can't wait to see More!
Carrie2sky chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
Nice to see you updating this story again, as I was beginning to wonder.

Nice chapter! It was great to see Naruto and Sasuke sparing, on friendly terms!

I look forward to more from you when you can. And I hope that Minato won't conscript me for his research now that I have reviewed.

Later!
Kai-Chan94 chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
Don't worry. The chapter was amazing as always. I love how Minato is slowly starting to piece everything together. It's like watching an episode of Sherlock Holmes. Interesting and exciting.
Brooke117211 chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
Naruto's expression was surprisingly thunderous, and his voice was no less. "What the hell was that for?"

"It's okay," Sasuke said calmly. "He does that all the time."

Bahahaha. I just love how Sasuke says that. And yay :D So, so, SO happy to have you back. I swear, every time I get a notification of this story, it's like Christmas came early.
1,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »