Reviews for Vis à Vis
Impstar chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
Finally another update! I hope this means that they will come more swiftly from now on.
gagiman chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
Welcome back, good writing

also that Sherlock holmes rip of 'eliminate the impossible' is also itself a slight adaption of occam's razor
DarkRavie chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
xxnarufanxx chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
yeah a new and awesome chapter! i am so happy and you did a great job! please update soon, i want to know how the two of them fair as a team!
Shinobi111 chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
nice chapter again.

seems like arashi will soon know the truth. :)
stoictimer chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
absolute love!
TracesOfFreedom chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Please sign here... :D

www. change petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net#
Viridian chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
Thank you so much for the update! I loved seeing Naruto and Sasuke spar in this chapter, as Arashi and Itachi observed and tried to get information. I'm very excited to see the fruit of Arashi's research and theorizing, so I'm really looking forward to the next update.

Oh, and I like the new summary too.
Frostius chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
nice chapter
Darkskeleton chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
Hibashira see Ace of One Piece. Episode 325
narutoluvr4evr chapter 21 . 6/5/2012
So, um...you haven't updated in nearly six months, and I was wondering if you plan to continue this story. Love the characters and interactions!
A daydreamer456 chapter 21 . 5/17/2012
I love your story line and plot (: It's probably one of the best naruto fics I ever read

Can't wait until the truth is revealed to Arashi, because I'm really curious to how Naruto and Arashi would react to it :o
iSaint chapter 11 . 5/2/2012
I'm pretty sure I like this a lot, but the part with Dog and Dolphin was horrendously confusing. Luckily, it wasn't super important, but I'd recommend being a bit clearer later. Also, it is really hard to figure some things out because your canon naruto is different than Actual canon naruto, and I am having a surprisingly difficult time figuring out what is going on.

One the other hand, I am enjoying the fact that I don't have everything figured out, even though you are showing us clues and everything.

good job

ian
iSaint chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Still not totally sure how I feel about this fic, but I seem to be warming up to it.

Also, the manliest of men are the ones that cry when their brothers die, and brother can be a loose term. Full support on that point.

cheers

ian
Burnzs chapter 21 . 3/20/2012
That is a great story. I read the first and then this one and of the two, I do like this one more. Don't get me wrong, I still REALLY like the other one, but the fact that this one explains more and uses more detail makes it easier to read. (more meat) Although that is the greater point, there are some areas where you go into too much detail and the story slows down to a crawl. Any ways, as for the story, I think its a very clever take on this type of situation. I would love to read more, but I guess I'll just wait patiently till updates. As per my desire, I would like t see more from the other world side characters. I like reading the reaction from the kids as Naruto acts less prissy. I really liked the Shikamaru. Well, I guess that's all I can say for now. As of now, I guess I'll just wait for the next part.
1,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »