Reviews for Vis à Vis
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
I like door number 2 a lot bretter. This storyndoent even make sense. It is too disconnected.
Taggg chapter 23 . 11/19/2016
Awww, I hope you'll continue this story someday! *_* More Kyuubi next, yees! :3c
Baker-in-frilly-apron!Sakumo is just precious! Q_Q awwww~ And I like your canon!Naruto.

Arashi is decidedly weird some times. I understnd his mother is already dead?..
I like how you write canon!Sasuke. Welp, non-canon!Sasuke's POV we didn't see, so it;s hard to say, but he is alright. And I like Itachi.
Creepy clerics are creepy. Are all jinchuuriki remain aigo in non-canon universe?

Eh, I don't think Obito should have a summons... They are kinda rare; it is doubtful he could get a contract from Uchiha clan; another options are toads from his sensei or dogs from Sakumo, b-but..somehow i don't think so.*shrugs* or it's more likely toads instead of dogs then?..
manga.geek.3 chapter 23 . 10/22/2016
I really really love this story! I reeeeeeally hope that you continue it! As I have a feeling it's only halfway through the storyline. Maybe a little more than halfway? (as they haven't even found out that Naruto is not quite their Naruto, not to mention the plot with those crazy dudes in cloaks and everything.) But yeah. Love your story. And while it's difficult to get used to the Yondaime's personality, I have a feeling it's something to do with the him writing down Minato's name at one point. Really... I soooo want to know what's going on with that as well. :D
fockeg chapter 23 . 10/15/2016
You know, i think i prefer Door Number Two. I especially liked the parts in that version when Naruto spoke and people got excited. if you could, please continue it? I really like that one better. No offense to Vis a Vis.
K.N chapter 23 . 9/4/2016
Hello! Umm... how are you? Are you doing okay? Is life treating you well? Have you avoided the recent natural disasters of all kinds (and all the man-made ones, as well)?

I hope you're doing fine. And even if you aren't, that's okay, too. You have my support, and I'm sure anyone who's still around would be glad to say the same. We'll be here, if you don't mind. Just wanted to tell you that. :)
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 23 . 7/16/2016
I love this story. You really should get back to it.
Sanity Demolisher chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I just did a reread of this story and remembered how much I liked this story. I hope life is treating you well and that you have some time in the future to come back to this story. Best!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/22/2016
se e stato detto da rin che l esame sangue e ok e naruto e naruto xke arashy ancora lo vede come una spia x tutto il tempo?cielo il 4 e davvero PARANOICO!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Noooooooooooo, this is- NO, I don't insult people's work... It just isn't my version of a good story... Calm... Calm... Sorry, it's good in its own way... Just not my way...
Guest chapter 23 . 2/21/2016
Thank you for bringing us this story and may you find the resolve in your heart somewhere to finish it someday. Until that day, may this story rest in peace.
clio1111 chapter 23 . 12/26/2015
Crazy story! Hope u continue with it!
Just Sharing chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
You can't exactly pull the urinal catheter just like that. There is a balloon of water inside to prevent the catheter from being pulled out. And if ever you pull the tube out without aspirating the water out first you will be causing damage to the urinary tract of the patient.
jupimako chapter 23 . 5/12/2015
I love your story! I hope you add more someday.
Cute Kirby chapter 23 . 11/26/2014
I started this within the past two days and have been saving my opinion 'til the end so I didn't rehash anything you'd already settled on.

I like the story in general, but I'd like to have more of an idea what havoc younger Naruto is wreaking in canonverse. It doesn't have to be anything big. Maybe just a little snapshot sort of thing at the end or beginning of the chapters that aren't focussed on him. Also, if he and canon Naruto can communicate via Kyuubi or however, I want to see that taken full advantage of. Naruto needs to use that Talk-no-jutsu of his on his bratty counterpart sooner or later.

Sage mode and summoning - Can Naruto summon toads in this dimension? And if he does, will they be the toads from his dimension or the other one? And since his chakra reserves are lower in his younger body, taking in natural chakra is much riskier than previously. Not to mention any constraints that might result from being cut off from the summoning contract.

Obito summoning - Summoning contracts seem to run in families and/or be passed from teacher to student. As your Obito has been adopted into the Hatake family, dog summons would be a natural choice.

And one more criticism - Whenever you write canonverse Sasuke, you get very caught up in his thought processes. Not that it's OoC for him to brood a lot, but he's babysitting bratty Naruto, which means near-constant interruptions. Interspersing a little more action will hold my interest better.
totallysaneoverlord chapter 23 . 9/16/2014
I don't want to be rude, but are you ever going to update? This is one of my favorite fics ever, and I think I might actually cry if you say it's dead. This is one of the most intelligent and well thought out fics I've ever read. I don't know if one reviewer can really influence you on this, but if I can? Please, please, please, please don't give up on this fic. I'm rooting for you!
1,398 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »