Reviews for Vis à Vis
Power of Fiction chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
Great job

I'm really excited for the next chapter
Quathis chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
Good development this chapter, with Naruto finally finding out about his unwanted influence. And that preview for the next chapter is a tad puzzling but also doing a very good job of me wanting to read it. And Naruto running a house of shy women kinda sounds like a sitcom to me. Especially if his parents stop by to check up on him. Until next time.
Kameraida chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
another great chapter! i don't find it filler at all.

i am also highly impatient over when naruto will find out about kushina! and am also wondering why arashi married hotaru because kushina and hotaru are just so different!
PuppetMaster55 chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
'Twas a good chapter. The little bits about elemental affinities clashing between people and the explanation on sensor-types was one of the highlights of this chapter for me (little details like that are why fics like this are my absolute favorite), and the 'drowning' of Naruto was a nice father-son fluff moment. I am intrigued as to the 12-year-old alternate Naruto being able to contact Naruto through Kyuubi (and whether the opposite can be done back in the 'original' 'verse; though Kyuubi stating that he wasn't a messenger and didn't want to be treated like one probably rules that possibility out).

Also: the bit with the pastry, Obito and Kakashi was funny (probably meant to be a serious moment, but the "starve" from Minato had me giggling)
Weasel Fu chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
It was nice that Naruto has now found out where the foreign feelings were coming from and that he is going to try to temper their effect on him. The bits about Kyuubi and Kushina were interesting and I'll be really interested in finding out what happened with them in your version. Kakashi and Obito clowning around was nice since it was a really good demonstration of how much different Kakashi's character is now.

Akiko having the wood element? I can't see a reason for her not to. After all, the first hokage apparently just came from nowhere with that as his affinity, so it's not like it has to be a bloodline, especially since the rest of his family apparently didn't have it. It would be nice if it was expressed differently in Akiko than it was for him, since she's going to be learning it from scratch it would make sense for her to do things differently than he did. Of course, she's not going to be getting strong at it anytime soon, seeing as how she's a toddler and all, but maybe she will start out focusing on flowers instead of trees? I would think that flowers would appeal more to a little girl.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter and I'm looking forward to what comes next!
SpottyHyena chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
Sucks about the sudden influx of trolls, may they get sense knocked into them with a lead pipe.

My favorite part of this chapter would probably be in the front half with a lethargic Naruto and Arashi being so patiently informative. Their interactions remind me a lot of what being with my dad was like when I was little. It's all reinforced by your characterization of Arashi being rather similar to him, except he's much less distant than my dad was overall. Cue the wistful nostalgia. Blegh. But really, kudos for keeping him so consistently paternal and including little details that most would forget because they are so little and commonplace.

Kyuubi's explanation for Naruto's out of place emotions was a welcome confirmation of what I'd thought, mostly at least. Is the other Naruto's influence purposeful and conscious or just a sort of background thing? I was left a little unsure but if it'll be clarified later, by all means forgo any explanation.

Obito and Kakashi nonsense was amusing and once again reminded me to be grateful that I got sisters rather than brothers. I doubt they would've turned out any less silly. Poor Hotaru for getting stuck with those jokers as moving assistance.

I am totally with Naruto though in being terrible curious about how things will be happening though. Itachi's been hinted around and I can guess at bits but I really have never been good at figuring out foreshadowing, probably because I never want to ruin the surprise for myself. ;P
Cueil chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
there is no genetic reason Naruto wouldn't have it... Uzimaki are related to the 1st's clan
xxnarufanxx chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
another wonderful chapter! i really like the way you're introducing the fact that hotaru is not narutos real mother
Crystalzap chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
cool, glad to see a new chapter up quicker than the last one. Hope to see more soon :D
narutofan chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
You know,i'm kind of anxiously waiting for the 4th to know the comparing Minato to Arashi to 4th hokage's face,would be fun.

Or you could always continue on creating new ways to deliver tension but the cat has to catch the mouse ?
DEATHinPINK94 chapter 19 . 11/8/2011
Okay I'm gonna be honest. While I always appreciate authors going through and editing their stories and fixing any overlooked mistakes, I really don't think that that would be a good idea right now. It was a year since the last update and I admit I kind of lost interest in the story a tiny bit. When I saw that you had updated I was exited but I didn't exactly rush to read the next chapter.

Because it's been such a long wait, I think that holding off on continuing the story will just make it seem like too much effort to keep checking in.

I'm not saying that you have to update every single day, but I think that you should post some new chapters and gain some momentum first before you take another break.

This is just my opinion and you can totally ignore me if you want but I just wanted to tell you.

I love the story (I've been hooked since Door Number 2) and I can't wait for you to continue.
DEATHinPINK94 chapter 19 . 11/8/2011

kenni no. 1 chapter 19 . 11/1/2011
MAMA! WAH! naruto deserves all the love in the world!

kenni
Sabrina-nee chapter 19 . 10/24/2011
akiko is cute :) I want her tehee~! I really love you story, reading this is my way to relieve stress from night shift so like what the rest of your avid readers were saying, 'please update soon' & gambatte kudasai! fighting! :)

Sabrina-chan xoxo
Crystalzap chapter 19 . 10/23/2011
well that makes more since, Kushina died after Naruto was born and Minato re-married and Akiko is Naruto's HALF sister
1,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »