Reviews for Vis à Vis
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 23 . 9/6/2014
Really awesome. I love the explanations you provide as well.
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
This story's awesome! No offense, but I'm liking it better than Door Number Two..! I love the thrilling and suspenseful twists in the plot, and the sheer deepness in characterization! I wish I had your writing skills in English... Thank you so much for posting this; I had the time of my life(literally) reading it! I can't wait to read more, especially what's exactly going on with the mysterious priests who call Naruto 'Te ok-sama'. They sound awfully like the Akatsuki in cannon!Naruto verse! Please reward us with more updates! X3
Sanity Demolisher chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
Just did a reread of this story again. It's so good! I would love to see more if you're thinking of continuing this. This is great writing. Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
Wow! Amazing story! This is awesome! I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. It really is great. Update soon please! And, Obito should have a summon.
Possible summon idea(only use if you want to):
Type: Male greyhound. Sarcastic, Defensive, speedy, smart.
fighting type: Defensive.

or a kangaroo. Because: kangaroo.
hga chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This is good, but it contains one common problem that ... I don't like: Kakashi's sole focus on Sasuke after the preliminaries is entirely justified by the simple fact that he had a binary choice: prevent Sasuke from fighting Gaara by any means necessary, which wouldn't have gone down well in a whole bunch of ways, including the "keeping him loyal" direction, or try to give him enough so that he had a chance of surviving against that, at the time, monstrously powerful, bloodthirsty, and insane Jinchuuriki.

(Note that a prospective Naruto vs. Gaara match later would require the latter beating Sasuke, and the odds that wouldn't entail maiming or killing him would be low. Kakashi could also prevent Naruto from engaging in that fight with less severe repercussions; heck, allowing the two Jinchuuriki to duke it out in the arena would be flat out insane, given that Kakashi knows what a trigger of believing Sasuke to be dead is for Naruto.)
snickering chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Poor ANBU-san... beat up by a 12 year old...
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 22 . 3/22/2014
Stuffs starting to happen
MoonGoddess700 chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
I have stopped at barely the start of the story just to write this review (yes, your story is that awesome).

I was reading the part when the Fourth hokage was talking to the Third, and the Third was describing how Naruto 'had taken out myself and three ANBU all at once, without using a genjutsu, touching any of us, or even moving from his location'.

Me: He had wiped blood from his nose and had been taken out! Maybe Naruto was using the kyuubi's power?

Fourth: 'Excuse me? Does that kind of technique exist? And if it did, it would surely require more chakra and control than he has at this point, right?'

Me: Yep, it's definitely the kyuubi...

Third: 'I doubt I can describe it accurately. You would have to see it for yourself to properly appreciate the... devistation this technique is capable of. Suffice to say,-'

Me: Here it comes...

Third: 'however-'

Me: Huh?

Third: 'He turns into a naked woman'

Me: *silence*

...

*eye twitch*

...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!*falls out of computer chair*
OH MY GOD!*rolling around on the floor* HAHAHAHAHA*gasp*HE-HE USED THE-*gasp*THE SE-*gasp*SEXY-*gasp* JUTSU!*gasp* BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA-*continues rolling around with tears streaming down face for several minutes*

I seriously thought that something huge had happened (and it kinda had), and then when I saw that, oh, I'm almost sending myself into another fit of hysterics! But seriously, to make me stop reading (which is practically impossible!) and come here is amazing! You one of the best writers i have that I have read stories from! Please continue knowing I practically look up to you as my role model now!(I'm not joking!)
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
When I saw the "aurum-platinum alloy with traces of hydrargyrum" part and when Shika was explaining everything I was like wtf is this? (How ironic I'm reading this in chem class...)
Tonaro chapter 23 . 1/18/2014
Oh pleaseee update! This is a great story you have hear!
Yuu3 chapter 23 . 11/5/2013
Ohhh! I never noticed that there was a Door Number Two Reopened. Love it. Through I don't like to compare, I can definitely tell your this is better than the first one. Less OOC from Naruto ( cause about everyone else is unknown, changed and oh, I don't know, died before we knew it in canon ). And the plot does flow smoother this time. I really like how the parallel!Naruto, or rather twelve years old Naruto, is instead in canon!Naruto's body. Yeah, I might not totally agree with the idea but I think it does opens up more opportunities and less whimpy annoyance to read about than the original. No offense. I really enjoyed reading it, especially in my current life crisis. Reading a good, well-written fic alway calms me down and make the anxiety go away. Exactly what I need. Thanks. More updates please.
K.N chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
Woah. I... can't remember the last time I reviewed O_o Hahaha, after getting into Phoenix Wright, I have one specific frilly pink apron in mind when I imagine Baker!Sakumo... The best part is that the character depicted wearing that apron also has silver hair, lol. And it feels so good to read about Good!Older!Obito again, after certain revelations in the manga... Possibly the anime by now, too, really. I dunno. I don't keep up with that.

Your fic is and has always been one of my favorites since I started reading fanfiction; heck, it was one of the first! While I didn't exactly leave a review every single chapter (I don't review much, period...), all of them were greatly appreciated, and I've always sat here, waiting for more (and fangirling to myself when I see "more" has arrived *cough*). Maybe I wouldn't always catch a new chapter right away, but I'd check in every now and again to see if you've updated.

Now I see that you haven't updated in over a year, and I checked your profile and see no evidence of having logged on since March. Is everything alright? I know your profile says you're on the road a lot now and your dad's health is questionable (I don't know if that was supposed to mean your dad has cancer or that it's just suspected he has cancer, but either way I know how that is), but that was months ago already... At any rate, you have my concern and my well-wishes. I hope everything turned and turns out well for you!

The sooner you update, the sooner I can stop worrying! (But no worries, I can wait if you need it :) )
hannita asakura chapter 23 . 9/15/2013
Wow! Its chapter is great! I want to read more!
Wolften chapter 23 . 8/18/2013
I love this story and I like the Naruto in this story, he is better then the one from the other story.
kewllewk chapter 23 . 8/5/2013
this is a great story, and I'm sad to see that your updates are so infrequent. I have hope that you will at some point post more chapters of this, but it could be a while. Good luck with life and stuff.
1,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »