Reviews for Vis à Vis
Naru934chan chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Why did you call him UZUMAKI minato
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 23 . 7/20/2013
Fucking brilliant. Really, I have been avoiding this story for so long because I hated DNT. I assumed when you meant rewrite you meant that it would be a simple rearranging of preexisting material. But Darling, you have certainly shown me otherwise. This story has so many interesting facets and sub-plots that I couldn't stop reading. Ooh, really, This fic is excellent. Your relationships are sublime, mm, I like the interactions, particularly between Naruto and Arashi. Fucking A. The development of the plot is well timed and thought out so that it doesn't drag, ahhh, the reoccurring conflict of Arashi's overly protective tendencies was a favorite of mine. Fucking hell. Things can only get better from this point, and I do hope that sooner or later you will get lost on the road of life and wander back over here. :} Whatever the case is, thank you for posting this story.
shelwyn chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
God reading this right after door number two sucks. Do you know how boring it is to reread a story that has, so far, only a few modifications? Please edit door number two to say that you rewrote the story and don't plan on continuing it. Recommend they read the rewritten vis a vis please. If you do write it on the first four chapters in case they don't read author notes. Please do this for your readers.
tichan chapter 23 . 6/13/2013
please update soon... even if its an author note about ur progress
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 23 . 6/10/2013
I just found this fic and wanted to let you know I really enjoyed reading it! It sounds from the past couple chapters like Arashi is perhaps starting to suspect the truth or something close to it. I'm really looking forward to what happens when the truth finally comes out. Also a random thought for that time - since Naruto and other-Naruto have some sort of communication, I'm wondering if they'll end up passing along messages. Anyways, great job!
Hikari chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
what if in Door Number Two at the last chapter that they fight until Kyuubi/Naruto are really tiered and then fourth goes to Kyuubi/Naruto to try to reason with him and try to get his son back and maybe Naruto hears his father and tries to stop the kyuubi, I dont know if this is helpful or not, but I hope it is its just something I had in mind like what if, and I dont know if it makes any sense or what, but I hope it helps :)
Sanity Demolisher chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
Very interesting story. I like how it's changed from the original 'Door Number Two' plot. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all turns out when you get the time. :) Bets regards.
Curious chapter 23 . 4/28/2013
Dude, you updating?
WhiteNaomi chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
SOOOO COOOL when will be next? ;3
Kittykat chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
This is probably the best fanfiction I have ever read! The plot is so good, I mean it could easily be part of the real Naruto series. You obviously put in a lot of research and time. Are you okay? You haven't written in a while. Please come back and write more :)
Sayaka M chapter 23 . 4/3/2013
I meant to review this a few weeks ago, but I had two huge exams that week, so those had to take precedence. Your story did a fantastic job of distracting me from studying, though. I'd never read a Naruto story like this before, and I started on a whim, but I love it. Your writing style is great, and I love the interaction with Naruto and the other characters. I even went back after my tests and looked at Door Number Two, and I like how your writing style has improved and how this story has twisted away into its own plotline. Keep up the good work, and I hope the stress in your life stays at a minimum.
KrystalRose18 chapter 23 . 3/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Anonymous chapter 23 . 3/26/2013
Hello there Just wanted to say thank you for the awesome fic. It's easily one of my favorite stories-and I've real A LOT of stories. Please take your time, and pay no attention to those who "demand" an update. We wouldn't even have this wonderful story if it wasn't for you, after all.
Zionic-Bunny chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
I just started reading this story a few days ago, and couldn't stop. It is awesome I can't wait to read more. Thank-you for writing it. I can't wait for the next update.
Yondaime-dono chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I just finished reading DNT, and greatly enjoyed it. I thought I'd read this one and see what's different, but then I noticed that the last update here was almost 6 months ago. Are you still continuing this story?
1,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »