Reviews for Vis à Vis
xXChirushiXx chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
UPDATE! Update update UPDATE UPDATE!
(PS really good fic :) )
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 23 . 2/18/2013
I've been reading this for the past few days and I must say that I love it! I wish I had more to say on this other than my enjoyment of this, but sadly, I do not.

Cheers!
Elim Garak chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
OK, the scene with Arashi forcing Naruto's mouth open and then sticking his fingers in is rather strange and incredibly uncomfortable. Are you trying to express a BDSM fetish or something? It sounds exactly like Arashi wants Naruto to wear an O-ring gag. What's next, a butt plug? This whole story with Naruto being completely dominated by Arashi and having no say in anything is reeeealy annoying.
Irirangi chapter 23 . 2/5/2013
hey,i love this story.i had just finished reading "door number two" and then i found out that this was the other version of your story,so i was soooooooo update soon,i cannot GOZAIMOUS!
Elim Garak chapter 23 . 1/20/2013
This is an extremely annoying and frustrating fanfic. It is fantastic from the technical perspective, has plenty of action, well written, but the plot is driving me nuts. This is supposed to be a fanfic where Naruto is the main hero - or at lest 50% the hero, since half of the chapters are from his perspective. And yet he is treated like a bitch throughout the entire story. If I was in his position I would have been climbing the walls by now - he is a 17 year old that has been taking care of himself since at least he was five. Now he is being treated like he is five. Being put in his place, looking at things from his perspective is incredibly aggravating. I really hope that the action picks up soon, and that Naruto gets to assert himself and be treated like an adult. Because this is nearly intolerable. I couldn't force myself to finish the spin-off where Naruto becomes a toddler, and this almost as bad.
Ghingahn chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
Sakumo in a frilly apron... *giggles* Obito's characterization is nice too

I'm kind of wondering at this point when either Naruto is going to start trying to figure out how to get home, because I'm finding it difficult to believe that Naruto, canon or AU, would just let go along with the parallel universe and not at least try to find a way back to his own dimension.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Sarcasm is Naruto's dark side. (You mentioned that it hates name-calling, Naruto refuses to let names affect him...)

Okay. Wow. ...I have no clue where the plot is going, although I am certain that the parallel world is vastly AU to canon in many ways, not just who Naruto's parents are.
SerenadePanda chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
New reader here!
Good job author-san!
Update!
Q.Q chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
good job on the parents . don't rant about it if people don't acknowledge the fact this is AU they should go jump of a building.. or in front of a train however annoying that is for the other passengers.

It's clear that 'red' uzumaki kushina who died and hotaru is a 'stand-in' wife you even specified she is not the real 'according to law wife thing'. Kushina did have the Kyuubi sealed inside her but after it's escape/her death it now is apparently friends with Arashi.

See it's not hard . so it has been written well. (there might be some inaccuracies but meh writing this is review is a spurr of the moment thing and im not really committed)

Blah blah, Keep up the high-grade writing,

Q.Q
Akuma-Makai chapter 23 . 11/26/2012
I'm really liking this story. Although poor Kushina, I'm thinking she's dead which sucks :(
Spider Radio chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
The anime "Noein: To Your Future Self" also tips over the topic of parallel universes and choice. It's a good anime if your interested.
teaandtumblr chapter 23 . 11/14/2012
Heh, so sorry this took me so long to review. I always seem to take forever, don't I? Ah, to be fair though, I'm still trying to catch up with the manga and am a good 12 VOLUMES behind at least. Soon, soon I'll be up to date. XD

But anyway, onto reviewing this.

I can see why you liked this chapter. It was really amazing I thought. While there was lots of dialogue and a bit of explaining, it didn't seem to drag at all. Everything flowed so smoothly and transitioned nicely from one thing to the next. The idea of Naruto and Sasuke being a team-but-not-team is really cool too. So they will still be able to train even though they are exceptions.

I did, however, have to laugh at Naruto still getting so exuberantly excited about OCCASIONALLY getting C-ranked missions. Mind you, when you hear what some of those D-ranked missions you have to wonder "why can't a normal person do this? Why a ninja?" I mean, some of them are like collecting groceries and babysitting. That is not ninja territory. I'd want out too!

The mess-up with Kyuubi's chakra was really interesting. I loved how Minato was simply "uh, Naruto, what are you doing?" And Naruto's "Um, oh shit," reaction was priceless. His explanation - or lack thereof - was not so hot though. I can see that this will CERTAINLY come up again. No way will Minato let it drop so easily. Playing with demonic is...well it's not something to be played with. I think that was a major 'uh-oh' moment for Naruto. He needs to refine his control in this new body!

Speaking of new body, this Naruto's body reacts differently to his own in regards to Kyuubi's chakra? I guess that would make sense as it is nowhere near as refined, or even as old. It's nowhere near as experienced as Naruto's own body is, through time and trial.

Kyuubi is right about making an ally though. Naruto will not be able to survive in this world. He needs someone who can pass information to him and explain to him all the little differences without making Naruto too suspicious looking. If he kept bumbling up information that - in this world - everyone knew, then that would be bad. But if he asks choice questions of Obito, he could expand his knowledge repetoire quite quickly and help him duck under the radar a lot easier. Or so I presume. XD And Obito is as good an ally as any!

Obito's statement about jinchuuriki never being created because it was "too cruel"...I felt like that might have been a slap in the face for Naruto. Something his father did to him in reality he would not even consider doing here. Ouch. That would have to hurt.

Oh. My. God. You put White Fang in an APRON?! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, that is pure genius! He is a baker. That is officially one of the most awesome things I have ever envisioned. It's good to see him alive here, and with Kakashi AND Obito living with him as his sons. I think the pair of them would be more than enough to handle. Sakumo is just so friendly and heart-warming. And Naruto was really wise asking him for advice; asking a father for help with his own. He will, at the very least, get an insight into how Minato is feeling. How mature of Naruto. :)

Really loved this chapter, in all!

Hmm, as for Obito having a summon, I am neither for or against it. But if he had to have something, I would say something like a hawk. I think because Kakashi's nin-dogs explore things on the ground and Obito's hawk could see things from the air - you know, cover all bases of surveillance between them? I would imagine that it COULD talk, but doesn't. You know, just an "mm" or "ah" here and there. Because then Obito could always be pestering it and losing his temper that it won't talk and it would just ignore him...and then probably have an entirely civil conversation with Naruto later when it thinks Obito isn't around, ha! *shrugs* But whatever, I don't know. I'm just rambling here. You do what you want!

Til next chapter!
dzk87 chapter 23 . 11/6/2012
So, after reading all 24 chapters in one sitting: naruto is slightly OOC: Reasons, NO kage bunshin, and he doesn't seek out Jiraiya, even after figuring out that he is alive...
Reviewer chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
God, Sakumo in apron *drools*
This story is great and I hope you update soon!

PS
I think Obito should have something cool like jaguars or something
I like kitties
Tawny Dragon chapter 23 . 10/16/2012
I think I would accept a cookie from Sakumo in a pink frilly apron any day, and so I am reviewing.
Excellence. Shear Excellence. I have been waiting what seems like forever for this story to update, and it was well worth the wait. The fact that people are becoming closer to discovering who Naruto really is (if that makes sense) has got me on my tippy-toes and quivering in excitement!
I would lean towards no for a summoning for Obito. Although if the consensus is yes, then I would say maybe a cat summoning; a large jungle cat in particular. Probably more lightning base, so as to emphasize agility and power. I could also see the hilarity that would ensue. The Kakashi and Obito cat vs dog puns and jokes, Obito trying to get an animal that only half the time takes orders and would rather laze about... T'would be silly indeed.
Anyway, there's my useless two sense, hope it helps. I can't wait for the next update, hope it comes soon!
1,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »