Reviews for Vis à Vis
kenni no. 1 chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
'Damn, who pissed in your oatmeal?'" hehe, that was so random.
i like baker!Sakumo bc of the contrast with white fang!Sakumo
if obito does have a summon, it should be some bird with a catty attitude.
miforever29 chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
You know, I don't mind baker Sakumo. The thought of him being stubbornly sticking with the pink frilly apron rather than the monster the boys are trying to sick on him is very amusing to me.

If Obito was to have a summon, I'd think having one of those Uchiha cats would be pretty cool. Maybe it'd like to claw him occasionally in an accidentally-on-purpose way, just to remind him that this cat ain't putting up with your shit today, no sir-ry. Could also be used to offend the Hatake summon dogs on occasion. Pakkun could have a rival? Oh the possibilities XD

I'm glad you liked how this chapter turned out. I certainly enjoyed reading it! Oh, and Sakumo's cookies sound like sweet, sweet heaven. If only they were real... D:
Sabrina-nee chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
Sasuke would never admit it aloud, lest various people take it entirely the wrong way, but he was starting to like Sakura.

- Sabrina sincerely hoped that this Sasuke is from the alternative universe not the Sasuke from the other world (wonder is Sabrina is making any sense) hehe anyways it's been awhile and Sabrina is glad that you're back :)) Sabrina likes the Obito here he's kind not the bad ass like the one in manga aww :l Love the new chapter! And update whenever you can! Gambatte ne!

Sabrina-nee xoxo
ღ Keep Calm & Let Haters Hate ღ
Quathis chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
While reading this, I keep thinking about the recent revelation about Tobi. Makes me wonder how Naruto will react to that when he gets home.

Naruto's clash with Minato looked like a standard father/son teen moment. Not how Naruto wants to deal with his father's double, but it is an odd way to experience a second childhood, albeit a bit off kilter. Sakumo giving Naruto another perspective should help a lot with a subject he doesn't really understand. Plus the frilly apron image was great.

Until next time.
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
Long time no read. If nothing else but for the "Draw Your Own Conclusion" bit at the end.
PuppetMaster55 chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
Okay, I originally wanted to say something involving the whole Seal-placed-between-the-shoulderblades thing, but then I reread it, as well as the "answers to questions you didn't know you wanted to ask" (I still kinda do), and I realized that... that makes total sense. If we consider that there exists a starting point where chakra is made, instead of it being created in every cell throughout the body, then the distribution system would, in theory, highly mimic the human nervous system (and, perhaps, even encompass it to some extent), with the spine acting as the intermediary between the brain's commands and the chakra as it moves through the body.

Also, baker!Sakumo is awesome.

Finally, I would love to see one of these aigo in action (would alternate Gaara be the aigo for Shukaku, if only to give Naruto some measure of camaraderie with him; similarly, I am curious what happens when two aigo - of different Biju, since it isn't outright stated that each Biju is relegated to a single aigo for the whole of humanity - meet). I suppose, then, that it isn't too much of a stretch to presume that aigo are similar to Mayan priests, in that regard? Although, since Naruto is the alternate Kyuubi's aigo, there is the question of how that affects his chakra relationship with Kyuubi- or if it totally explains the reaction Naruto had in this chapter...
Lazalie chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
If anything, I think Obito should summon something amusing and possibly hyper, like squirrels, flying squirrels, or chipmunks, that likes to be paid in pocky. Whatever this summon is if it talks it should talk fast or, if it can't talk, chatter in a way that only Obito understands (I can imagine some pretty hilarious one-sided conversations). I think also the summons should be generally over-eager and possibly goofy and/or forgetful but pull through when it really counts. If he can summon more than one of them, at least one of the others should be extremely serious and hate comments on how small/squeaky/adorable it is. Anyway, that's only if you're looking for a summon that adds comic relief I suppose.

Great job on this chapter! I really liked it!
EmilyTerra chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
First of all thanks for this chapter. This fic is one of those that has a great idea, amazing execution and isn't abandoned. Those are pretty rare on this site.

As for Obito having a summon I am decidedly indifferent. As an ANBU captain it wouldn't be that surprising to find out that he has summons but then again how many summons are in canon? I haven't followed Naruto cannon for a while now but summons were pretty rare from what I saw. As for what type I think something somewhat small and fast would fit him best.
Mystic 777 chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
Yay cookies! (grin) Actually, I kind of like the Sakumo inclusion. With him there, Naruto has a father figure he can talk to who *isn't* his actual father.

In this chapter you mentioned Arashi's mother dying when he was twenty three... I remember way back in the prologue his mother telling Alternate!Naruto about the separated twins. Unless he started really early, she was talking to the infant Alternate!Naruto, correct?

Anyway, fun chapter, thanks for updating!
Lucillia chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
Good story. Glad to see more of it. I hope to god that Sakumo isn't baking Tracking Cookies.
SavvyEnigma chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
Well, the Uchiha have ninja cats, don't they? Perhaps his summons could be cats? And I personally don't think summoning is overrated.
Good chapter, by the way.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
Obito should have an... owl summon!
nlolDslsllz chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
Was hoping for a bit more Naruto/Sasuke interaction, but I guess that'll be next chapter. I liked Naruto's conversation with Obito, especially the part where he says Obito doesn't know what a loss of control is like. I feel like a bit too much attention (writing-wise) is being focused on Minato's head issues. The preview for next chap looks fun. Can't wait for more :)

Cheers!
Carrie2sky chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
Glad you could update again, as I love this story! You put so much detail in it and know your facts.

I don't know about Obito having a summon or not. I tend to think not, but hey, it's up to you.

I am looking forward to seeing some D-rank action! And I love Minato/Naruto action too!

So, since I reviewed do I get some of Sakumo's cookies?
von Vanile chapter 23 . 9/13/2012