Reviews for Domestic Cozitude
LOVED IT!
kawoosh chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Cute!
baybelletrist chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Oh god, your Tony and Pepper are so very awesome. Your ear for dialog is amazing.
xRDJ603 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Awww when tony said "i was pretty flustered when it was being taken" was really cute :D
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I love this domesticated relationship! Very sweet.
Nat D chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Is it very very bad that I want to be domestic like that?

Only I demand a man who look at least a little bit like Tony Stark. Or RDJ. I'm not picky, really.

Nice piece!
KrRcksMySx chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Oh my gosh! This is hillarious! I loved all the funny one liners you put in here! It's briliant! Great job!
mrphishie chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This is probably the cutest story, ever. I realize you wrote it about two years ago, but I was going through fanfiction archives in my celebratory preparation for the next Ironman movie, and I found this gem, and I thought I should let you know that I LOVED IT. :)
thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Okay, so I didn't review this up until now-even though I read this approximately one year ago. XD Gosh, this is hysterical! And pure genius. I love everything between Tony and Pepper, too! :D

-Person
outtabreath chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
AH, nice. Personally, I'd jump on Tony in the middle of frozen foods - but that's just me.
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Aww, that was amazing.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
THE CHEESE PART WAS TOO MUCH! XD

so funny, I love Tony acting like a little kid!

BxV
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Cute, wonderful little one-shot. I love the part about "how very domestic they look".
PalisDelon chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
You really managed to get the voices down, I love it!
yay good job chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
"When she first started working for him she took him to the nearest grocery store to acquaint herself with what things he liked best, and when she’d instructed him to get milk he’d come back with Apple Jacks and Fruity Pebbles, a screwdriver, orange-vanilla toothpaste, four boxes of condoms, and a beach towel with a duck on it. And no milk."

I laughed out loud at this. I loved this whole story but for some reason those two sentences really stuck out in my mind. AWESOME. Terrific Tony-Pepper interaction. Unexpected sweetness (He knows what kind of coffee she likes? Cool!) and a cute ending (that UCSF kid better be on a plane to San Fran - for his own protection). Great job.