Reviews for The Dread Pirate Booth
Joy Booth chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awww, sweet! that was a cute feel good quick read thanks!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh, this is perfect! It has just the right amount of UST, and the characters are spot-on. I love how Bones leaned back from the romance at the end, because that's exactly what she would have done in the show. Brilliant!
irony882 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This was seriously amazingly cute. Thank you for gracing us with this. I love how you've incorporated one of the most awesome movies all time into this! And now that I think of it...Brennan and Booth are like Buttercup and Westley :p Thank you for this.
Amelia Desfalon chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I'm squealing in happiness! OMG that was so cute.
writingforthemoney chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Hey! Loved this piece!

Just a suggestion if you were to do another chapter; have her say 'as you wish' to him, and scare/surprise the crap outta him. and then of course you can guess the rest. but it's just a suggestion.
mkdice chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I have always loved The Princess Bride. I love the story. Great job!
ilikemydogmorethanyou chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
just one more chapter... Pretty please!
DaLiza chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Cute and funny!:)
Peyton Johnston chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
omg two of my favorites, Bones and the Princess Bride! that's awesome! loved it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Very cute! That's a great movie!
Elena1701 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This made me laugh as I only saw The Princess Bride last year (at the grand age of 30).

It's cute and funny (though with a hint of sadness at the end for poor Booth).
Light My Words chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Aww, how sweet. I loved it, although i've never seen The Princess Bride. Maybe I should rent it?
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
i actually honestly- and you are probably going to shoot me for this- have not seen the princess bride. ever. however, you have encouraged me to watch it some time. and i did like the fic, it was very good :)
BxBforever chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Ohh It's so cute!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Aww, that was really sweet.

“Everything stops for The Princess Bride.” Understatement of the year. I think every guy I know has seen The Princess Bride. There's just something about it:)

The ending was great and I loved the comaprisons he drew between Brennan and Buttercup.

Terrific job, I enjoyed that very much!

Leah