Reviews for Love After Death
MariaAquarius chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
oh please please finish this i'm dieing to find out what will happen and by the way love the story
Phoenix chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Plz plzzz update this story! Amazing!
MaddHatta21 chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
This is bloody brilliant! Please continue!
tinkertoez chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Oh my gosh! What will she say next! Please update soon! :)
Laurafxox chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
I don't know what happened to this story, whether its finished or not but its awesome and I really wish you would label it as completed or update! Lots of love for this story so try to update!
Lucy67 chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
OMG you can't stop there.
GrahamCrackers68 chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
I really really really hope you haven't given up on this! Its really good and you left off at such a good part! Please update soon!
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
awww cute! cant wait to read more and i really really hope you update soon! kep up the good work!

- cheshire
Yabbit chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
noooooooooo not a cliffhanger!

you must continue!

please oh kind author person?

:P
TheSpazChik chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
Le Gasp! I love it! Plz update soon! I is forever begging you! Lol but no seriously please update soon I can't wait. Love how your portraying Lorne also. :)
kelseyXyeslek chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
I loved it and please update I'm begging u 2 please!
Flame177123 chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
How that's a good story. Love how you portray Spike (who is one of the hottest characters in both shows). Jinx is sexy to. Like the playing together, though it's a tad confusing, but then again, i'm hyped up on energy drinks so everything's confusing. But the story's a good one. I hope you continue. :D
ravanstrawberry chapter 10 . 9/22/2011
I realy hope you continue wrighting this story, because I realy enjoy it. And I love how the main character's real name is the same as my real name. X)
Chishio chuudoku chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
Please! I'm begging you! don't leave it at that!
regina chamberlin chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
damn it! that was a very cruel cliffhanger! arrrrgggghhh!