Reviews for The Trouble With Tabloids
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
great story, love the idea with the mysterious drug dealer XD
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Nice :)
Thanks for shared this story with us !
SGAussie chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
loved this story! would you ever continue on with it? maybe have a chapter where they go to one of these parties together? i really love the idea behind this story and i would love to see it continued!

great job!

deenikka
Dispatch Rider chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Write a sequel please!

Dispatch Rider
werewolfatemyphoenix chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Hehe. Dealer she met in Norway. That's a good way to describe The Doctor. You could have fun for hours thinking up stuff the tabloids could say about them. Brilliant fic!
wolfchasing chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Thats sweet ]

Is there more to the story?
MadeElly chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Love it. I think you should continue this, like...Ten II and Rose's life together as described by the tabloids. It'd be so funny...

Great job.
chomper318 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Your Rose/10.5 fics are such delights! Please keep writing them!
supernova8610 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I loved this story very much! I do hope you plan to expand it and add more chapter? I'd love to find out how Rose and the Doctor's relationship turns out! :-)
lyin chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
'nine hundred years vicariously'- perfect sum-up. cute, funny, loved the world's reaction (forty-five ? ;P), and original name choice, w/ James McCrimmon. nice job, thanks!
FebruarySong chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Aw, this made me smile. The newspaper articles seriously had me in stitches. But that one bit about the Doctor looking forty-five! I squealed with indignation. But then Rose's comment eased my displeasure. :)

Very cute idea, and I think very valid! Pete is something of a celebrity, after all. :)
Kent Rigel chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I'm laughing as I think about the Doctor spotting a paparazzi and then activating his sonic screwdriver, probably not even taking it out of his pocket, and smirking as their cameras expolode into sparks and die horrible electrical deaths. I'm sure he could figure out some sort of scrambler/EMP function on the screwdriver you mention him building.

Although I can imagine humanDoctor getting a bit of a big head if suddenly he steps in and saves the world and that ended up in the Tabloids. He'd get all full of himself for sure, heh.

I enjoyed it a lot, especially the Doctor's sputtering indignation about the gossip regarding Rose which was promptly forgotten as soon as he discovered the same typewritter-bashing apes had slandered him to boot.
Hanging.by.a.moment chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Haha what a brilliant idea for a fic. Made me laugh.
Mipping chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Brilliant story, I love the Doctor in this. He's still him even if he's well...not. You've written their relationship really well, and I love it :)
Amarie Elanesse chapter 1 . 7/10/2008