Reviews for Could You Love Me?
Jensindenial3516 chapter 1 . 8/1
I haven't read this fic in 10 years! I've been going through my favorites list. lol

I loved it...again. Thanks so much.
2nd time reading and this story is still amazing.
Anon.13 chapter 14 . 7/20
Thank you all the way from the Caribbean lol!
MadeIn93 chapter 1 . 6/11
I love the story
HoneyBear84 chapter 14 . 5/31
Loved it, but that last bit was just pure evil, wish u'd done a bit of a years later epilogue and maybe a Draco/Charlie and Sev/Tonks Sequels
little chibi cherub chapter 4 . 5/30
Definitely Stockholm Syndrome. He's very young and impressionable...Poor Harry
SunshineBubbles chapter 14 . 5/20
Hi I just recently found your story and I’ve gotta say I absolutely love it, finished it as fast as I could really, now I’m going to check out all your other stories, You are a Fantastic writer.
Chiz chapter 14 . 5/13
Excellent story! Loved every bit of it! Thank you
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 3 . 4/20
you are in desperate need of a beta, it would just clean up the story
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 14 . 4/11
Jajaja que divertido jajaja! Has un oneshot con la situación de draco por fis
lol the title says Could you love me?
no thanks. So disappointed in Harry. couldn't even get past the chapter 4 because if I do, I might start to associate the feeling with Harry. Nice writing, nice idea but the plot leaves much to be desired. You should've spent more time on Harry's feelings and how he cannot just easily forgive their treatment of him. Make the Malfoy more repentant and at least try to earn his forgiveness. Try being the keyword. But no, one talk from Lucius and Draco and suddenly all is good. Stupidity right there. You made Harry too docile and submissive. You forgot him being a gryffindor. You forgot that he has the Potter name and how he can be smart sometimes. He could've swayed the public to his side. You made him so weak which made the story so oc and so ugh that instead of feeling sorry for him, I just rolled my eyes at how stupid he was acting. Nice try though. I'm sure you've made some readers happy.
wow, I can't believe Harry so easily gave in. Just like that. So much for a gryffindor. disappointing af.
DheeDixon chapter 14 . 2/13
great story, like it!
hritika0902 chapter 4 . 2/11
Morgana's petticotlol
it is such an awesome story
n the emotion they r so realll n i dunno u can just feel empathy i guess for harry lucius
n the character they r just so well developed
i really really love it...
Mizukodai chapter 1 . 2/3
You bastards are THE sickest when it comes to yaoi garbage.