Reviews for Could You Love Me?
lampott chapter 14 . 6/9
I LOVE YOUR STORY!
Simone chapter 14 . 5/4
I absolutely loved the story from the start to the very end! Even though I love reading, I usually end up skipping certain parts of stories to get to the end when they become too boring, but with your story I sat glued to my seat the entire time (Will get in trouble for not sleeping at all because of it lol ;D! You actually wrote it with all the plot parts that I usually enjoy in stories and that has only happened once before in the last 8 years. Thank you for finishing it and I must admit that I am truly itching to know what you thought about when you ended the story. If you could write a sequel to this story with Draco and Charlie as the main characters it would truly be amazing.
I don't understand why everyone likes Draco. He basically just said he was glad Harry got raped by his dad. I'm unless you think Draco's right and you wanted Harry to be raped. To Draco was never a likeable character to me, he needs to be mature for me to like him. And the Draco and Charlie pairing is another thing I don't like. If the Weasley's actually cared for then why is one of there sons dating someone who billed Harry all his school life.

Now Lucius is just a plain old rapist. And him just marrying because his upset nobody wanted to give kudos to a arrogant man. I know I would his a horrible person, and you expect people to think your a hero just because you 'spy' for the Order, even though you just said your on your own side.

And I just plain old hate Snape. The only way for me to like him if his trying to redeem himself or if his OOC. Which for some reason people don't like, even though in the Canon's his a arrogant bully and child abuser. Cause that's what he did in the books he verbally abused those kids and play favoritism to the Slytherins.

I don't I want to hate this story,I just can't stand the character's
Fuck Lucius! I hope Remus eats that bitch. No excuse for rape, and this is coming from a man who has had past experience with sexual assaults and attempted rape. What a disgusting jackass...
xsam3 chapter 14 . 3/24
sequel sequel sequel sequel PLZ!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 14 . 2/10
Oh this was brilliant! I find myself loving the Charlie/Draco pairing too
Great story!
FanFictionLover9 chapter 14 . 1/25
this story was great. I'm not partial to a Harry/Lucius pairing, but this, I could read over and over
a person chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
Your story is still being loved
1414artemis14 chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
YOU TROLLLLLLLLLL
1414artemis14 chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
You are such a troll.
You realllllllly want me to pull my hair out and then kill myself.
Themeanminion chapter 14 . 10/2/2016
That was an amazing story and I would love if you could do a continuation with Draco cuz I would really like to know what will happen. It could be a spin off or something...
Anyway great story
Isabella Swan-Malfoy chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
you should do a squeal to this
Hainbuche chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
ironie pur... aber RL spielt manchmal leider wirklich so. gut geschrieben. lg hayne
toniaosakwe chapter 14 . 8/23/2016