Reviews for Conversations with a hat
cindylili chapter 29 . 1/21
Can you continue this? I still want to see Luna!
cindylili chapter 22 . 1/21
Aw, it's sweet that Snape tries to go to Gryffindor for Lily...
cindylili chapter 15 . 1/21
I like his personality, and now I'm excited to read Luna's conversation with the Hat .
cindylili chapter 7 . 1/21
"Hah, easy"
This made me laugh XD
ObnoxiousSpontaneousCombustion chapter 27 . 1/8/2012
Hold up. Didn't one end up in Hufflepuff and the other in Ravenclaw? Or is that just me?
ObnoxiousSpontaneousCombustion chapter 14 . 1/8/2012
One of the best so far. SM would make a good Ravenclaw too, but he IS a Malfoy.
ObnoxiousSpontaneousCombustion chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Really funny, I love these oneshots! Again, great idea. One thing: don't you think the Hat would have at least considered Slytherin for him, if he has traits similar to JP sr?
ObnoxiousSpontaneousCombustion chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
That was really good! I would have pegged Teddy as a Ravenclaw, but I think he'd make an excellent Gryffindor.

Kudos on the idea!
Nessie-san chapter 29 . 10/22/2011
Oh, do continue! These are wonderfully insightful and entertaining, and I can't wait to read the rest! I got a bit confused with a few of the Next Generation characters (love the books - read them ten times - but not QUITE enough of a fangirl to check out everything Rowling's ever said on the subject...), but those chapters were still very interesting. Are you gonna do Molly and Arthur and Lucius everyone else? Ooh, what about Voldemort? You should totally sort Voldemort...And Dumbledore...definitely Dumbledore...And McGonagal! Oh, I'd LOVE to see what she was like as a student...XD Very well done so far, and I can't wait to see the next chapters -
Nessie-san chapter 24 . 10/22/2011
You think Seamus was a Slytherin? Interesting concept...very interesting...I suppose he could be, but I DO think his personality is more Gryffindor-ish...I mean, he doesn't show any particular ambition...not really...and really, apart from pureblood, that's the only true factor of Slytherins...ANYWAY! This is very good so far, keep it up -
NymphadoraTonks-RemusLupin chapter 29 . 4/11/2011
I hope someday you will add a few like Tonks, Luna, Molly, Lucius, Arthur,... cause it's funny to read!
softnerd chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
James jr. And teddy's were my favs; James' was hilerious and I nearly cried at teddy's
CanadianCookie chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
DifferentAsCanBe chapter 29 . 4/6/2010
I LOVE the story! I like how some chapters are long, then some are just straight to the point. I know you haven't updated in a while but I hope you consider doing a LUNA? UPDATE if you can!
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 26 . 1/1/2010
These are awesome. So true to the charters! Neville's my favorite, loved the 7 years latter bit.