Reviews for Alex works it out
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Haha! Loved this story and the little twist at the end-very clever!

Had me laughing in some places!

Great work! :)
HopelessRomanticxox chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
OMG I loved that ending.

I've just come across this story but I'm glad i did! Made me laugh, aww, gasp etc.

The best bit however was the fact that it turned out Linda was in fact Shaz's aunt!

Love it. x
Eleantris chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Absolutely fantastic story! Loved it to bits! The fact that Linda was Shaz's auntie just topped the whole things off, and the Galex was magnificently written. X D
Solo Lady chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wonderful, fun story! Loved the interaction and dialogue between Alex and Gene. True to character. And Shaz is one smart cookie.
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
HAHA omg that ending was a shock, but really awesome XD

Love this *favs*
scribblechacha chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Brilliant. If Gene and Alex EVER get together you can be sure that Shaz is going to have a helping hand in it :D
LivingInADreamWorldxx chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
love the ending so cute oh shaz lol it sums up her carector
PhantomSpannah chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
nice one! short and sharp and well written! loved the set-up and some great dialogue too! keep it up!
soozypie chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Aw, I loved this. So sweet and you really nailed Shaz's character - as someone else said, I could totally hear her voice saying her lines in her conversation with Alex. Alex getting all jealous over Gene is something I'd really like to see in the next series as we've had plenty of Gene getting jealous over Alex - time for some payback.
5A7AH chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
"Headstrong, hard-drinking, tough-talking, funny, difficult, angry, sad, intelligent and utterly, infinitely desirable." the best 10 adjectives anyone could think of to describe Alex. it just got better and better.

Good old Shaz!

Shaz - 1 Luigi - 0
Lucida Bright chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Shaz - that scheming minx! huzzah for shazza...

Cute, louella, very cute
allofmyheart chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Haha, nice idea! Good twist, and I could hear Shaz saying most of her lines, which was good.
simons-bird-mad-girl chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
HAHA! LOVE THE STORY!

The ending is really quite good!
Siggy chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I really enjoyed this one-shot and just loved the twist at the end.

Great stuff